napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Diet on tren ace

0to100

Banned
What’s up guys . Currently on week 2 of Tren ace, only side effect has been insomnia . Crazy strength gains and a bit irritable .

Question i am getting super hungry with Tren ace but keeping in mind i want the hard shredded look i need your opinion if eat at a caloric deficit or eat
As much as my body asks for every 3 hours .

Currently maybe 2500-3000 calories daily.

Should i cut down carbs a bit and go at a high protein Low carb diet or take advantage and eat healthy as much as my Body asks for of course without pigging out.

I find that my
Body asks for
More carbs while on Tren ace. Haven’t gained any weight and little by little am stating to notice a bit of body changes specially my traps and shoulders .

Tren ace 100mg eod
Sustanon 250 total 375 weekly

When I'm on Tren Ace I usually eat at maintenance and I still lose about 2% bf in 8 weeks. I do cardio every day though. Just eat at maintenance and guage your progress. If you're not losing enough bf drop your calories a couple hundred and assess. Moderate carbs are best on Tren if you go too low you might go hypo. That's my 2 cents...

Will do that , honestly i take advises only from you , rickrock, and D of course and you guys have never let me down. Thanks once gain

you can get away with more on tren than anything but you have to dial it in for what works for you... i would start about 150-200 below maintenance and assess from there

Top Bottom