napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Delay problems

Nautulus

So I’m running LGD for 12 weeks at 10mg a day. This is my first cycle so I only ordered 30ml to begin with to see how my body reacted to it(first mistake not having everything I needed on hand). In the middle of week 4 I ordered more to complete my cycle along with pct and with priority shipping. The package was delayed and now it’s been about 2 days since my last dose and is not expected to arrive for another 2 days. Will this affect anything? should I dose it differently for first couple days when it comes in or just get back to regular dosing for next 8 weeks?

Thanks

no you will be fine but in the future i would make sure you have everything on hand from the start

Definitely bro I figured that one out quick. I’m also going to be adding GW for the next 8 weeks and pct. I want to lose fat now but keep my weight up as I’ve already gained around 10lbs. Should I go into a caloric deficit or just up my cardio. I’ve been in a slight surplus for the past 2 months. I believe my bf% is close to 14. I have slight fat in my chest, lower stomach, and sides that’s just begging to get cut lol.

Definitely bro I figured that one out quick. I’m also going to be adding GW for the next 8 weeks and pct. I want to lose fat now but keep my weight up as I’ve already gained around 10lbs. Should I go into a caloric deficit or just up my cardio. I’ve been in a slight surplus for the past 2 months. I believe my bf% is close to 14. I have slight fat in my chest, lower stomach, and sides that’s just begging to get cut lol.

I would do both

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Top Bottom