napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Deca vs Tren

aaahoot

Curious to see what people's preferences are when it comes to deca and tren. I've used both and prefer tren BY A MILE. I personally don't really like deca all that much, look full on cycle but when always bloated even with clean diet, AI and caber .5mg 2x a wk. Teen on the other hand is AMAZING, gain loads of strength and size and even lean out! Share your experiences!

Curious to see what people's preferences are when it comes to deca and tren. I've used both and prefer tren BY A MILE. I personally don't really like deca all that much, look full on cycle but when always bloated even with clean diet, AI and caber .5mg 2x a wk. Teen on the other hand is AMAZING, gain loads of strength and size and even lean out! Share your experiences!

I'm the exact opposite. I prefer Deca any day everyday over Tren. I get big as fuck on Deca, and strong as hell. Tren is too hard for me to add size on. Tren kills my appetite, sex drive, and the side effects are just not fun. I also do well with aromatizing compounds, and get no real bloat on Deca. I love the stuff. It's my favorite compound next to test

Haven't tried tren yet but I love the fullness, size and strength on deca. I don't get the bloating and I love how it makes my joints feel

Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk

they are 2 different experiences, both have a place and do exactly what they are expected to do. I would say goals would decide my choice of which compound to use, however i will say i feel much better while using deca then tren. On the other hand Tren has more visual and more dramatic aesthetic effects on me than deca, its a give and take

i dont really see how you can compare the two because they are entirely different beasts.. i love them both... tren is just more versatile... so if i had to choose, it would be tren but deca is at the top of my list, tren just happens to be tied for first with primo... deca and anadrol are right behind it.. a lot of times with deca, when people have bad experiences its misuse and sometimes it actually not the users fault, perhaps its the quality and or way its produced... if it is overdosed when it is first made, clearly that is going to bring problems... it all depends but to compare them is quite difficult being they are really polar opposites... deca can be very very clean though if used properly...

Nevet tried deca but i love tren. Dont get insomnia but do get increased sweating. Cardio goes to shit and most of my sweating is a result of this. I love the way it pronounces my vascularity and striations. 400mgs is my sweet spot and it really makes my physique shine

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Top Bottom