napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Dbol talk

gill860

Hey man I just recently was looking into beginners cycles and although I have been in the gym for about 6 years off and on more steadily than not I am totally green to the whole steroid game but very much want to try it. Therefore I have been looking into different recommended cycles for beginners a lot lately. I know you straight up said you do NOT like oral only cycles however that's exactly what I just ended up ordering and receiving recently. I got dianabol with arimidex and clomid. Now I'm honestly just unsure of how to run the cycle with the arimidex. I know the clomid is for the post cycle. but anyways what I got are dbol 20mg caps and arimidex 1mg caps and clomid 50mg caps. Any suggestions or recommendations? I appreciate it. Thanks

What is your age, body fat %, and previous cycle experience? You will be hard pressed to find anyone here who will reccomend an oral only cycle for a male, since it will start shutting down your natural test like other steroids. Also, clomid alone will likely be an inadequate PCT.

PCS P0N
PharmaComStore Rep
"taz10" for 10% bonus
PM for link to order

i cant help you.. i dont advise people to do things i know are not right just because they want to do it... im sure you can find someone to advise it to you but im not... i dont want any part in telling you to do something stupid and something i dont advise anyone... if you paid me, i wouldnt advise you to do that...

Dylan is right its gonna shut you down hard man without a test base and first cycle should always be test anyway . You will more then likely lose most if not all your gains during and after PCT on a oral only cycle too and proberly feel pretty shitty. Plenty of reasons NOT to do it.

Hey man I just recently was looking into beginners cycles and although I have been in the gym for about 6 years off and on more steadily than not I am totally green to the whole steroid game but very much want to try it. Therefore I have been looking into different recommended cycles for beginners a lot lately. I know you straight up said you do NOT like oral only cycles however that's exactly what I just ended up ordering and receiving recently. I got dianabol with arimidex and clomid. Now I'm honestly just unsure of how to run the cycle with the arimidex. I know the clomid is for the post cycle. but anyways what I got are dbol 20mg caps and arimidex 1mg caps and clomid 50mg caps. Any suggestions or recommendations? I appreciate it. Thanks

You know that he hates oral only cycles and yet you said fuck it. Now you want his advice on how to do the cycle he told you not to do? You see anything wrong here??

Top Bottom