napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Cyp-only TRT blast?

testnoob

Hi all,

I'm 33yo, 5'10 and 188lbs. I have two years serious training under my belt during TRT and now I'm cutting down for my first blast. Probably 12% bf... never had anything close to abs in my life, but now I can see them in the morning if I contort myself a little.

Been on TRT 2 years for low libido. I use 140mg T-cyp and 1000 IU HCG divided doses for TRT per week. I don't take Arimidex. That keeps me around 800-1000 and feeling good. I was on 200mg before and I was at 1400-1600, so I scaled it back without telling the doc and have stockpiled T-cyp and Arimidex while I made sure my TRT was solid and became serious about training and diet.

I'm not looking for anything crazy, and am leaning towards 300-400mg/wk for 8 weeks. I want to go shorter than the commonly recommended 12 weeks because I don't want to develop sides too badly plus I'll be figuring out my E2 management which I don't need to do on my TRT divided doses. I'll go back to TRT and can just do it again once I've had bloods checked to confirm I'm good. My doctor allows me to schedule my own, as long as it's at least once a year.

I know I could keep it short by adding something but I'd really like to stick to what I've stockpiled, pharm grade test and adex, with no need to acquire anything from anywhere shady.

I'm planning to coordinate it with a calorie increase at the end of this cut, after 2 or so weeks of maintenance.

Does 8 weeks at 300-400mg/wk sound good for a first blast?

With long esters 8 weeks is honestly too short to really be worth it in my opinion. I would go a minimum of 10 weeks if you want to go on the short side. I also wouldn't recommend taking HCG continuously like that. You could end up giving yourself some other side effects. If you are on TRT, I don't really see the need for HCG at all, unless you planned on coming off at some point or to have kids. Otherwise it's pointless

Welcome

I’m in TRT for about 10yrs now. I have been seriously working towards a fit body for about 5. I have run 2 Sarms cycles and 2 blasts in that time. My results have been fantastic!

Some advice:

1. Lose the HCG. You don’t need it on TRT. Your T levels stay stable due to the TRT. Unless you are planning on having kids then you would use it pre PCT.

2. Keep your Blast at moderate dose. I would run 300mg split into two doses to keep levels stable. And de sure you have all your support supplements in hand. You don’t want to need something and not have it.

3. The most important tool you have for improvement is your diet and recovery. We grow in the kitchen and when we rest. The gym is where we start the work. Not where all the work is.

Good luck and don’t hesitate to ask anything! The only stupid question is one you don’t ask!

Jersey

Thanks a lot for the replies!

I have one kid but I want to have at least one more, that's why I'm on the HCG. I figure I'll come off in the next ~5 years, but for now I need to keep the boys working.

I'll do 300mg/wk for the blast. And it sounds like I should do the 12 weeks but be ready with the adex in case of sides.

I think my diet and training are dialed in at this point. I'm sure my weak point is my sleep. I'm trying to work out a good melatonin dose and evening routine to get me from ~6 hours a night to 7 or 8 consistently. Hard because I'm divorced and a single dad to a toddler half the time so when the little man says it's time to wake up I can't argue much.

I'm taking a good multi (AOR ortho core) and fish oil and vitamin D, along with protein/creatine and a good diet. I also have some clomid in the cupboard from before I was prescribed injectable Test. Would that be useful for anything at all or should I toss it since I'm on TRT and won't need PCT ever?

clomid is not going to be necessary on trt bro...

if you do blast then of course you need an ai even at 300 mg of test...

I am 38 now and have been on Doc. Prescribed TRT for 2 years. I say Doc, but he is a GP and knew nothing of HCG nor an AI. I purchase my own AI and dose accordingly via blood work i do on my own.

Plan looks solid, as others mentioned i would opt for the lower dose 300mg and stretch it to 12 weeks. This will double your dose and should put your levels at or above 2000. You should see some nice gains with this simple protocol. I love pharma blast.

Top Bottom