napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Cycle help / SARMS + Test 250mg + Anavar

Buzzline

Hello everyone,

I have been an avid reader of these forums, and wanted an opinion on the cycle I want to run.

I’ve ran a test cycle in the past, but I had to cut it short due to being very estrogen sensitive, and the sides were just not working for me.

I decided take a new approach. I did a natty bulk, and now currently losing weight to lower my body fat. I am 25, 170 pounds (12-13% body fat), 5’7, and I have been training for 4 years now.

The cycle that I want to run as follows:

1-12 week: Test E - 250mg per week
1-6 week: Anavar - 60mg per day (with cycle support and willing to take recommendations on which)
1-12 week: GW - 20mg per day
1-12 week: LGD-4033 - 10mg per day
(Will have adex on deck if need be)

PCT week 14-16
Clomid 50/50/25/25
Nolvadex 40/20/20/20
MK-2866 - 25mg per day

Any thoughts and concerns? All feedback is appreciated.

Last edited:
weeks 1-12 test E 250 mg
weeks 1-12 S4 50 mg/day 25 in the morning 25 4-6 hours later
weeks 1-12 Gw 20 mg/day
weeks 1-14 aromasin 12.5 mg e2d
weeks 7-12 anavar
weeks 7-12 dga organ st https://www.dganutrition.com/product/organ-st/
weeks 11-14 dga post CT https://www.dganutrition.com/product/post-ct/

PCT 15-20
clomid 50/50/50/25/25/25
nolvadex 40/40/40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg/day
mk 2688 25 mg/day(4 weeks only)
gw 20 mg/day

this is what i'd go with given your goals, LGD is a bulker not a cutter

Hello everyone,

I have been an avid reader of these forums, and wanted an opinion on the cycle I want to run.

I’ve ran a test cycle in the past, but I had to cut it short due to being very estrogen sensitive, and the sides were just not working for me.

I decided take a new approach. I did a natty bulk, and now currently losing weight to lower my body fat. I am 25, 170 pounds (12-13% body fat), 5’7, and I have been training for 4 years now.

The cycle that I want to run as follows:

1-12 week: Test E - 250mg per week
1-6 week: Anavar - 60mg per day (with cycle support and willing to take recommendations on which)
1-12 week: GW - 20mg per day
1-12 week: LGD-4033 - 10mg per day
(Will have adex on deck if need be)

PCT week 14-16
Clomid 50/50/25/25
Nolvadex 40/20/20/20
MK-2866 - 25mg per day

Any thoughts and concerns? All feedback is appreciated.
My question is this. You ran a test only cycle and quit b coz the estrogen and sides were too much. So what has changed? What are you doing different than last time? This time you want to not only do test but anavar and a few sarms. Are you sure youre ready?

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

If you are looking to cut, just stick with sarms. You don't even need test in there. I'd go with GW, S4, Sr9009, and MK2866

weeks 1-12 test E 250 mg
weeks 1-12 S4 50 mg/day 25 in the morning 25 4-6 hours later
weeks 1-12 Gw 20 mg/day
weeks 1-14 aromasin 12.5 mg e2d
weeks 7-12 anavar
weeks 7-12 dga organ st https://www.dganutrition.com/product/organ-st/
weeks 11-14 dga post CT https://www.dganutrition.com/product/post-ct/

PCT 15-20
clomid 50/50/50/25/25/25
nolvadex 40/40/40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg/day
mk 2688 25 mg/day(4 weeks only)
gw 20 mg/day

this is what i'd go with given your goals, LGD is a bulker not a cutter

Thank you for your input. I was thinking of increasing my calories a tad bit for a body recompisition. I want to stay away from s4 as much as I can, since I don’t really want to desl with the yellow tint side effect.

My question is this. You ran a test only cycle and quit b coz the estrogen and sides were too much. So what has changed? What are you doing different than last time? This time you want to not only do test but anavar and a few sarms. Are you sure youre ready?

I think I am ready. I really had bad acne from test at 500mg and sleeping problems. With this stack, I’m just keeping test running a bit above natural test levels so I don’t become surpressed in any way.

If you are looking to cut, just stick with sarms. You don't even need test in there. I'd go with GW, S4, Sr9009, and MK2866

I thought about that, but the initial cycle was just going to be a cycle with Anavar. Decided to throw in some SARMs to spice it up a bit and get the most out of it. I really want to avoid s4 if at all possible.

Thank you for your input. I was thinking of increasing my calories a tad bit for a body recompisition. I want to stay away from s4 as much as I can, since I don’t really want to desl with the yellow tint side effect.

I thought about that, but the initial cycle was just going to be a cycle with Anavar. Decided to throw in some SARMs to spice it up a bit and get the most out of it. I really want to avoid s4 if at all possible.
Anytime you introduce exogenous test to ur body your going to get suppression. Ur body will stop making its own test. Most often acne is due to hormone inbalance. Thats why you should do midcycle bloods as a check. Itll tell you if ur test is on point and ur ai is working. I usually get acne when i start test and in pct when my body is trying to start its own natural test production. Lethargy is usually a result of high/low estro. I would switch to aromasin if u can. The reason you do test only is so you can dial in ur ai etc. If ur running a bunch of stuff u dont know what is causing the issue

Anytime you introduce exogenous test to ur body your going to get suppression. Ur body will stop making its own test. Most often acne is due to hormone inbalance. Thats why you should do midcycle bloods as a check. Itll tell you if ur test is on point and ur ai is working. I usually get acne when i start test and in pct when my body is trying to start its own natural test production. Lethargy is usually a result of high/low estro. I would switch to aromasin if u can. The reason you do test only is so you can dial in ur ai etc. If ur running a bunch of stuff u dont know what is causing the issue

Yeah, you’re definirely right about that. I guess I’m doing it this way this time around to limit the estrogen related issues, and revisit a full blown test cycle in the future. I’ll get my hands on some aromasin. Thank you for your feedback!

Top Bottom