napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

cycle and help

bosterwert

my question is that I've been tested and I have low testosterone I'm reading your videos and you said lowest 300 to 400 mine is 125 it's really low and I got the estrogen level and told me that it's really extremely high I hurt my back a few years ago and I have problems walking and moving I have also problems of walking to the point that I fall down and I injure myself I do not have strength to get up I want to try to build and use my strong and push down the estrogen levels and build my strength back at least so I can maybe get some strength enough to start working out or what not I am overweight cuz I can't move around much I've cut my meals down to like one meal a day and I'm still gaining weight my sex drive is down to Harley anything stamnes down to Harley anything my erections are semi hard but not as hard as they used to be when I do have them getting turned on sometimes it's hard I was really active when I was younger I did a lot of physical on the street sports and fighting and boxing and a lot of different things and now I come to the point that I can't do anything physical whatsoever I've lost a lot of muscle mass and a lot of strength and I feel tired all the time I sleep three or four times a day and I can't move around out of my house it's really hard I have gotten some weights and I've started working out I've lost a lot of hair and my hair is already thinning but it's even worse so I've been trying to supplement and to be able to stop the testosterone change if there is any but I'd really like some advice and help I am gone to a urologist treatment and to get my back worked on I've been having this problem for about 14 years when it comes to my back but it's only been a few about three or four years that it's gotten really bad with my hormones and imbalance I'm asking what you think I've been doing some research and I've started on Rhodiola some black cohosh for my hair loss I know it produces estrogen level but it also been taking biotin and I'm also starting a diet of tumeric Ginger fresh ginger chopped honey and some bone broth for my hair and I also use rosemary shampoo and things like that but my thing is my hormones is important to me I want to get my sex drive and my strength back even if the doctor says it might my strength in my legs cuz I've lost a lot of muscle mass in my legs also and my arms and slightly my chest and recovery time is a lot lower I'm hypoglycemic and I have have gout and different things like that but I have cut down I used to drink a lot of soda pop I don't drink as much as I used to because of my God has gotten really bad in my hormones has gotten bad I have cut down on my milk intake because of the hormones inside of it and I've been trying to cut out fast food because it has hormones that can cut into it what were you saying good dosage and what supplements should I tripled and weight weight in at 320 lb I weighed in this week 328 lb in two weeks before that I was I was 270 lb I fear of my legs being so weak that I have hard times getting up and down it's a very strenuous and Leggett to move around because if I move my legs or move too much I will fall or my legs will give way and as I get heavier it gets caffeine and I am using creamer but I think I'm going to get non-fat creamer starting off I look forward to your email and advise when you get this I'm six foot three and a half and I'm 36 years old

okay so did you actually have a question or are you just writing to tell me your tory? i guess im not understanding here? you never actually asked a question... its pretty difficult to understand when you write this much with literally not one piece of punctuation either...

it's done you good getting this off your chest, but please use punctuation! As Gian says what exactly is the question bro?

Good God man. Try using paragraphs and punctuation. That's really hard to read.

Let us know if you have a specific question

it's done you good getting this off your chest, but please use punctuation! As Gian says what exactly is the question bro?
exactly... it was painful enough to try to read it and i could not find one question in there

Top Bottom