napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Cycle for endurance training

Spreadeasy

Hi Dylan. I've been a long time follower of your forums and YouTube videos and learnt a lot from them. I'm hoping to get some information about running a cycle primarily to help me with my training for an orienteering event. The event consists of 3 days cross country running with heavy backpack. Previously my training has been mainly strength based.
Some info on me and training to date:
28 years old. 6 foot, 188 pounds 12 pc body fat (calipers). Training for 8 years consistent doing strength training (5x5) as well as cardio for rugby. 2 cycles previous both included AI and full PCT. First was test e 500 PW second was test e with Dbol kickstart. Enjoyed these cycles immensely but no longer want to run cycles for mass as my training goals have changed. Have also used sarms S4 and GW.
Training for the event is going to be tough with two sessions a day in addition to a manual job hence why I'd like to do a cycle to aid recovery. My plan for the cycle is Test E 200-300 PW with GW run throughout for 12 weeks. My question for you is do you think this will aid my goal (endurance) or do you think I should take something else? Also at that low a dose would taking AI hinder me in anyway? Would a full PCT Nolva/clo standard doses be required as if it were a bigger cycle?
Sorry for the long post, any information would be gratefully received and thanks again for all the work you do.
Cheers

Forgot to add that I have no where anywhere near me where I can go and donate blood so I suppose EQ would be out of the question?

i guess im not seeing the need for any steroid here bro? perhaps im missing something but why exactly do yo ufeel the need to run a steroid with your goal of endurance when all you need is gw and sr9009? i guess im missing the point in that?

Hi Dylan. Thanks for the reply - thought the low test dose would help with recovery and allow me to train harder with fewer rest days etc. but will just stick to the sarms stack like you suggested. Any suggestions as to sr9009 dose/timing? Take it I should stick to 20mg GW pre workout? Thanks again - keep up the good work!

hey bro.. you can take gw whenever you want... sr9009 is 30 mg per day, 5 mg doses, 2-3 hours apart

Top Bottom