napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Cycle Advice from your channel for 32 year old

vandunki

I would like to start off with great videos excellent information on your channel need some advice I was think of running deca 250 500mgs test e 250 500mgs dbol 20mgs 320mgs a week is that a good cycle also what other things will I need during this cycle meaning pct arimidex stuff like that if you can give me some information it would be great keep up the great channel thanks oh by the way I'm 225 5-10 pretty solid not my first cycle I've done a lot more it's been 7 years I'm 32 now

You need to post your COMPLETE stats;

Weight
Body fat %
Years of training
Complete cycle history (compounds, doses, lengths of time, when they were run)
PCT for each cycle
Goals
Supplements (if any)
General idea of nutrition
Any other relevant info (injuries, surgeries you've had, etc.)

Be honest; don't write what you think we want to hear

Also; read this:

https://www.isarms.com/forums/stero...w-here-read-been-here-ready-anyway-10368.html

I would like to start off with great videos excellent information on your channel need some advice I was think of running deca 250 500mgs test e 250 500mgs dbol 20mgs 320mgs a week is that a good cycle also what other things will I need during this cycle meaning pct arimidex stuff like that if you can give me some information it would be great keep up the great channel thanks oh by the way I'm 225 5-10 pretty solid not my first cycle I've done a lot more it's been 7 years I'm 32 now
what is your current body fat bro? you have ran 7 cycles? what other compounds have you ran and what are your goals moving forward? have you had any bloodwork recently?

Top Bottom