domestic-supply

sarms.forsale
bannednutrition

napsgear
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cycle advice

Cycle advice

Hey guys... I'm writing this on behalf of my trainer, as he's 55 and he has no idea how to use a computer, let alone write on a forum..

55 year old male
    5'8"
    210lbs - 8% bf
    Training for 35 years

He's got quite a bit of experience as he's done a few shows and has used probably every steroid on the planet, but this was about 20 years ago... people were quite clueless at the time... in fact, he did some pretty crazy stuff like taking 100mg of dbol per day, no pct, etc. Anyway, he's decided he wants to go for one last show and he proposed the following cycle:

1-12
    Test E 400mg/week
    Tren E 400mg/week
    Masteron 800mg/week

Aromasin, Caber and GW from start to end... platinum pct at the end. Goal is to add some size and burn some fat during the process

My question is: is it appropriate for him to start again with this cycle, considering he hasn't taken anything for the past 20 years? Or would it be better to start with something lighter and maybe keep tren for a future cycle? Obviously he wants to do things sensibly now so he asked me to ask you guys... also, is there anything specific he should know for people cycling at his age?

EDIT: blood work done recently and all values are within healthy range

At his age, I honestly wouldn't feel comfortable recommending tren. For show prep, I'd rather see something like test, mast, and primo at his age. He will go in to the show looking spectacular provided he does his job with diet during prep, but sounds like he knows what he's doing

Adding GW and S4 to that cycke would be a great idea as well

Cycle advice

Thank you for the advice Rick. Yes, I agree completely.. he's used tren successfully a few times in the past but as you say, at his age it's probably a bit too much...

I like your idea of adding primo and S4... so the cycle would look like this:

Weeks 1-12
    Test E 400mg/week
    Masteron 800mg/week
    Primo 600mg/week
    S4 50mg/day split 2 doses
    GW 20mg per day
    Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
    Caber 0.5mg twice a week

Weeks 15-18
    Clomid 50/50/25/25
    Nolva 40/20/20/20
    Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
    MK2866 25mg per day
    GW 20mg per day

What do you think? Maybe up primo to 800?

Quote Originally Posted by gian View Post
    Thank you for the advice Rick. Yes, I agree completely.. he's used tren successfully a few times in the past but as you say, at his age it's probably a bit too much...

Weeks 1-12
    Test E 400mg/week
    Masteron 800mg/week
    Primo 600mg/week
    GW 20mg per day
    Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
    Caber 0.5mg twice a week

Weeks 15-18
    Clomid 50/50/25/25
    Nolva 40/20/20/20
    Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
    MK2866 25mg per day
    GW 20mg per day

Other than maybe upping the primo to 800 I think it looks perfect bro. Also I'd decrease test to trt levels (100-200mg) two weeks out

Quote Originally Posted by RickRock View Post
    Other than maybe upping the primo to 800 I think it looks perfect bro. Also I'd decrease test to trt levels (100-200mg) two weeks out
    Perfect - thanks for your help bro!

Perfect - thanks for your help bro!
    Anytime bro! Glad to help

Weeks 1-12
    Test E 400mg/week
    Masteron 800mg/week
    Primo 600mg/week
    GW 20mg per day
    Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
    Caber 0.5mg twice a week

Weeks 15-18
    Clomid 50/50/25/25
    Nolva 40/20/20/20
    Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
    MK2866 25mg per day
    GW 20mg per day

thats so much better brother... he has to realize that tren at his age is rough enough and to have not used steroids this long and then to just jump back on it... no way... primo is literally the lowest side effect steroid there is aside from proviron, which i would not even consider a real steroid... thats a perfect cycle there... caber wont be needed on that cycle, so you can drop that but everything else looks great!

Italian guy
    55 years old
    5'8"
    210lbs - 8% bf

I'm putting this guy in EZ's All Star Team immediately
    https://www.isarms.com/forums/steroids-sarms-information/new-here-read-been-here-ready-anyway-10368.html

https://www.dganutrition.com

Quote Originally Posted by DylanGemelli View Post
    thats so much better brother... he has to realize that tren at his age is rough enough and to have not used steroids this long and then to just jump back on it... no way... primo is literally the lowest side effect steroid there is aside from proviron, which i would not even consider a real steroid... thats a perfect cycle there... caber wont be needed on that cycle, so you can drop that but everything else looks great!
    Thank you for your help brother! Completely agree with you

Banned
    mmmm.....Buen...the voice of caution

Since he hasn't run anything in 20 years...he should just do a Test only cycle... even if it's just a short Test prop cycle...kind of like re-breaking his cherry
    He has no way of knowing how much he will aromatise ...20 years will have changed other hormone production levels as well
    I know you said he wants to prep for one more show...don't rush it do it right...choose another show date if needed

I agree with Dylan..IF he wanted to push it a bit...Primo would be the only other compound I would recommend to add
    Last edited by buen; 09-06-2017 at 06:45 AM.