napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Cycle Advice

bigboymusc

Hello iSarms members,

I've researched for a long time and watched soooo many youtube videos featuring Dylan.

I want to gain muscle but cut as well. I was thinking of taking just S4 because its my first time ever doing any cycle. I've been training for over 4 years.
The current dosage i've understood is 25 MG when i wake up and 25 MG when i sleep in total 50 in a day. Just a few questions.

1. I saw on the sarmsx website that I should take my dose of 25MG 30 mins before working out. So I would wake up at 3 PM take my 25MG and then 12:30 AM take the rest of 25MG and hit the gym at 1 AM correct?

2. I was thinking of taking either S4 which is like a cutting sarm but at the same time builds muscle which has the vision side effect vs Ostarine which builds muscle while leaning out and gaining muscle with no side effect.

3. Another thing I wanted to ask is when I do my dosages do i just squirt that liquid in my mouth and gulp down some coca cola ( Jking) or just drink water?

4.I know this is just stupid to ask but after I take S4 and i'm done with my cycle do i need to take another sarm to maintain it or just keep working out?

So in your honest opinions should I take S4 or Ostarine my main goal is to cut and be shredded. Since my build naturally is really good for my size and age.

My stats are
Height:5'11
Weight:230
BF:15

Last edited:
What concerns me is your age at 19. You are still a little young to even be using sarms, because there is still some miminal suppression involved.

s4 also requires a pct, so I hope you have that as well. S4 is not dosed around your workout. This is how it is ran

1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later

PCT

Clomid 50/25/25/25
GW 20mg per day

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/sarms-mini-pct-stack-1

What are the dangers of not using PCTs after the sarm?
Also which Sarm does not include the need to use PCTs. From what I researched Ostarine seems like a good SARM with no need for a PCT afterwards.

Also Sorry for the unnecessary bump.

Last edited:
What are the dangers of not using PCTs after the sarm?
Also which Sarm does not include the need to use PCTs. From what I researched Ostarine seems like a good SARM with no need for a PCT afterwards.

Also Sorry for the unnecessary bump.

God damn it dude, I hope i was not this ignorant when I was 19. I would kick my own ass, let me tell you.
Every SARM needs a PCT that covers everything that could be out of whack, except for SR-9009, MK-677 and GW-501516...

Do your research, watch Dylan's videos and learn from them. He tells us from time to time again NOT to use anything until you are like 21 or something. Your hormonal (endocrine) system is still going VERY strong. Stronger than all of us. If you screw something up, it could mean bad news for you in the future.

SARMs are still suppressive, so listen to the guys on the board and wait for their reaction..

Thank you ThepoManta I understand which is why I was a bit hesitant to ask about using PCTs and in no offense to any of you guys. You guys are old heads so the need of taking estrogen blockers would be needed since you already are decreasing in test by age. But for the young risk takers our hormones are still raging which is good. But as Dylan said compared to anabolic roids they suppress 95%. While sarms is 5-10% Which isn't a lot if you think about it for a teen whose hormones are much higher. Not wanting to be ignorant I was just wondering why would there be need for PCTs if the suppression is only 5-10%?

Thank you ThepoManta I understand which is why I was a bit hesitant to ask about using PCTs and in no offense to any of you guys. You guys are old heads so the need of taking estrogen blockers would be needed since you already are decreasing in test by age. But for the young risk takers our hormones are still raging which is good. But as Dylan said compared to anabolic roids they suppress 95%. While sarms is 5-10% Which isn't a lot if you think about it for a teen whose hormones are much higher. Not wanting to be ignorant I was just wondering why would there be need for PCTs if the suppression is only 5-10%?

Because there is still some suppression, and the one thing you don't want in your endocrine system while it is still developing... is suppression ;)
Everybody is different, you what suppresses your friend for 5 percent, could suppress you for 20. Just calling out numbers here as examples.

Also, taking an Anti Estrogen is not about age, it is about preventing estrogen related problems. I have friends at 26 years old that are Gyno prone. And some people are way older and are not Gyno prone at all. Again, everybody is different, so the AI is to prevent problems before they screw things up. It is just being careful. ;)

On topic again:
Always do an extensive and correct PCT, EVEN when doing SARMs that suppress you a little bit. Just to be safe and prevent future problems, short AND long term.

there are only three sarms that are completely non suppressive... mk677, gw501516 and sr9009.... even though they are non suppressive, at 19 years old, i would wait another year or two to run anything brother... i love people to use sarms but i love peoples' health far more... sarms are perfect for younger guys, absolutely but when you are still technically a teenager, i have never felt it to be wise to do anything that can mess around with your hormones...

I understand just wondering is it okay if I roll with ostarine at a 20 MG dosage for 6 weeks. With no PCT?
no, not in any way... first, thats very ignorant considering it does not peak until week 8... its dosed too low as well... no, that makes no sense and anything over 4 weeks requires a pct...

Top Bottom