napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Cycle

amtpvs

Dylan, I have been watching your videos and I have a question for you as I want to try my first cycle. I am 40 years old and weigh 210 lbs with a little gut. I have been on Testosterone Gel 50 MG per day for at least 9 weeks now. I want to add some gains to make my bench go up but also some definition. Can you suggest which way I can go as to a steroid? Thanks

Dylan, I have been watching your videos and I have a question for you as I want to try my first cycle. I am 40 years old and weigh 210 lbs with a little gut. I have been on Testosterone Gel 50 MG per day for at least 9 weeks now. I want to add some gains to make my bench go up but also some definition. Can you suggest which way I can go as to a steroid? Thanks

there is no other steroid i would recommend... you say you "have a little gut" which absolutely tells me you are nowhere near the proper condition for steroid use.. you should also realize that test gel is no so great.. it will help to a point with trt use but if your running a cycle, dont count on it doing much...

what are your full stats? age/height/weight/ body fat?

I am 40, 5'10 and 210 lbs, BMI is 18 percent. I was thinking Winstrol with the test. I had some gains with the test already. I have been lifting for a year and a half

I am 40, 5'10 and 210 lbs, BMI is 18 percent. I was thinking Winstrol with the test. I had some gains with the test already. I have been lifting for a year and a half

your body fat needs to be in the 12-13% range for you to even consider it....

i hope your not spending too much of your time on your bench either.... that's a great way to get injured and its not going to provide the type of growth you are after whatsoever... its the most overplayed and overhyped lift there is...

i would go with sarms along with your current trt dose... get your body fat to the proper number so you can eventually run an anabolic cycle...

here is your layout... you can get everything at www.sarmsx.com

1-16 test gel 50 mg per day
1-16 rad140 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-16 sr9009 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-16 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 mk-2866 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.

Top Bottom