napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Cutting cycle

Deadliftqueen

Went to seek information on a cutting cycle since it is my first. I was told MK-2866 at 15mg for the first 2 weeks then up to 30mg the following 2weeks as well as RAD140 at 10mg for 4 week all to be taken in the morning. With all the research and the people I have talked to about this this seems like a bad idea for a cut to me. I’m a female at 5’1 125 pounds and have been lifting for 4 1/2 years. Looking to lean out. Any advice on this?

Went to seek information on a cutting cycle since it is my first. I was told MK-2866 at 15mg for the first 2 weeks then up to 30mg the following 2weeks as well as RAD140 at 10mg for 4 week all to be taken in the morning. With all the research and the people I have talked to about this this seems like a bad idea for a cut to me. I’m a female at 5’1 125 pounds and have been lifting for 4 1/2 years. Looking to lean out. Any advice on this?

So the whole cycle lasting 4 weeks? Is that what you’re saying?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It makes no sense whatsoever... where on earth are you getting such horrible guidance

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

4 weeks is not enough time to achieve anything really. 12 weeks is usually the standard having to do anything with bulking/cutting/recomp.

I went in to buy sups and asked the manage if he knew anything that would help me with my cut and this is what he recommended it seemed off to me so now I’m here.

I went in to buy sups and asked the manage if he knew anything that would help me with my cut and this is what he recommended it seemed off to me so now I’m here.

Diet and training will lean you up mate. You got to be in a deficit either through calories in or energy out. I'm cutting atm. My stack is

Rad140
S4
Gw

SR is very good but i dont use it purely on convenience .
Your dosing is off and sarms need to be ran 12 weeks with a few exceptions. I also doubt you have real sarms.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

My macros/diet is at a deficit and what would be a good dosage with that? So keeping rad140 would be ideal still?
I just really love rad140. I got good muscle gains and a great full and harder look with it. I would class it as a bulking sarm but my theory is it will help with muscle preservation and strength especially when combined with S4 and GW while Im cutting. Don't take my word as gospel though
Rad140 12 weeks 20mg daily
S4 12 weeks 50mg split into two 25mg doses 4-6 hrs apart
GW 12 weeks 20mg daily

You will need a PCT 4 weeks.

if you are a female, you dont want to go over 10 mg per day of rad whatsoever... ive seen bad reactions on females higher than that... its a 12 weeks cycle though... for your first cycle, on a cut, this is what i would recommend for you...

1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 sr9009 (STENABOLIC) 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart
1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later

I just really love rad140. I got good muscle gains and a great full and harder look with it. I would class it as a bulking sarm but my theory is it will help with muscle preservation and strength especially when combined with S4 and GW while Im cutting. Don't take my word as gospel though
Rad140 12 weeks 20mg daily
S4 12 weeks 50mg split into two 25mg doses 4-6 hrs apart
GW 12 weeks 20mg daily

You will need a PCT 4 weeks.

bro you have to read the post better... this is a female

Top Bottom