napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Cardarine

gary1990

Guys looking for a bit of help. I recently tried doing keto but for a bit of fat loss, I'm also started gw501516, I couldn't stick to keto, I also do intermittent fasting, but the question I really want answered is does gw burn fat even on high carbohydrates? And would it work just the same dosing it all in the morning upon waking up, thanks

Hi Gary. Great question. From my personal experience, I am running GW @ 20 ED. i take it upon waking and hit the gym for 30 minutes fasted cardio, followed by weight training, then 15 minute cool down cardio. Cardarine is a magical pill for cardio endurance bro. Go try that fasted cardio with a purpose bro and I promise you will see the body fat leaving. This is just my personal experience. It may vary from others. Hope this helps.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Guys looking for a bit of help. I recently tried doing keto but for a bit of fat loss, I'm also started gw501516, I couldn't stick to keto, I also do intermittent fasting, but the question I really want answered is does gw burn fat even on high carbohydrates? And would it work just the same dosing it all in the morning upon waking up, thanks
Gw helps your body burn it's own fat for energy, and really is not dependant on a certain carbohydrate intake. However, it's not exactly ideal for fat loss to have high carb intake no matter if you are on gw or not. If you're trying to cut you need to structure your macros accordingly

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Hi Gary. Great question. From my personal experience, I am running GW @ 20 ED. i take it upon waking and hit the gym for 30 minutes fasted cardio, followed by weight training, then 15 minute cool down cardio. Cardarine is a magical pill for cardio endurance bro. Go try that fasted cardio with a purpose bro and I promise you will see the body fat leaving. This is just my personal experience. It may vary from others. Hope this helps.

Thanks for your response bud, I know it's great for endurance training, and I do the same cardio then weights, just diet aspect if it, I do intermittent fasting, and really only eat 2 meals a day, both with protein and carbs, chicken and rice usually, but was wanting to know if the gw directly the fat rather using carbs for fuel , and dosing it in the. Morning as I don't eat until 12 pm,

Gw helps your body burn it's own fat for energy, and really is not dependant on a certain carbohydrate intake. However, it's not exactly ideal for fat loss to have high carb intake no matter if you are on gw or not. If you're trying to cut you need to structure your macros accordingly

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Carbs are not really that high, I mean I only have two meals a day, and its usually rice or pasta, maybe 30g carbs, per serving, just feel overall better than protein and high fat

I have used Cardarine 6weeks out , its gives you boost from inside , not like drugs but you can feel the energy increase every single day and for cardio and ripping purpose its the Best . Since , you need to burn more calories in a deficit diet , GW give you hell of power to keep going and that how results increase.

Not a magic pill that on high carb you will loose fat ?? If its there its minimal and for results you need to work hard and eat properly as per your goals.
Nothing allows you to burn fat will feeding shit , DISCIPLINE IS MUST

brother, eating pasta is not going to help you here... you can absolutely have a good carb intake when using gw but you need to look at "what types" of carbs you are taking in... look at this chart and really try to stick with fibrous carbs

Fibrous Complex Carbohydrates
Starchy Complex Carbohydrates
Simple Carbohydrates
Asparagus
Oatmeal
Fruit
Aubergine (Eggplant)
Legumes
Dairy products
Bamboo Shoots
Potatoes, Yams, Sweet Potato
Green Beans
Brown rice
Broccoli
Whole wheat pasta
Brussels Sprouts
Whole wheat/ Multi-grain bread
Cabbage
Whole grain cereals (e.g. muesli, shredded wheat)
Carrots
Whole Barley
Cauliflower
Buckwheat
Celery
Rye
Cucumber
Millet
Lettuce
Whole grains
Mushrooms
Beans – lima, red, kidney