napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Body Fat estimation?

Bigtones74

Hey guys, I'm not great at estimating body fat %, was wondering if you guys can help. I'm hoping I'm like 12% but I honest;y have no clue. Here's some pics. FYI, when I was younger (18-20) I lost a good amount of weight, 60 pounds, and unfortunate I have some loose skin on my lower stomach, but I'm hiding it in the pics, not sure if it makes a difference.

front 2.jpg

back.jpg

front.jpg

I have four weeks left of my cycle (test/deca). Feeling really good. Pumped/hard all day. Been eating at a maintenance, some days I'll eat at a 100 cal deficit. Have one big cheat meal and a dessert on Saturdays, I feel like it helps me mentally more than anything. I'm considering only doing 2 more cheat meals the last 4 weeks to see if it makes a difference but not sure yet.

I question why you chose Test/Deca as the compounds for your goal (recomp). I'm not saying you can't achieve a recomp with Deca but I would have gone with a dryer compound.

I went from 12% to 10% with TrenA/MastP/TestP eating at maintenance or slightly under some days in less than 8 weeks.

I question why you chose Test/Deca as the compounds for your goal (recomp). I'm not saying you can't achieve a recomp with Deca but I would have gone with a dryer compound.

I went from 12% to 10% with TrenA/MastP/TestP eating at maintenance or slightly under some days in less than 8 weeks.

Good question. I know that deca is a "wet" compound, but i wanted to see if i would be able to make it a little more dry (if that makes sense) if I kept my diet clean, and wasn't in a surplus.

Maybe I didn't pick the best compound for my goal, but i can't say I'm not happy with the strength gains and overall feeling I'm getting so far. Next time around I will defiantly be looking into dryer compounds.

That's pretty impressive you dropped that body fat in just 8 weeks.

I've recomp'd with Deca and I enjoyed the cycle but it just wasn't as effective as Tren... For me at least. Some say Deca has less sides than Tren but for me I would say they are about the same. Just different sides with each compound.

I've recomp'd with Deca and I enjoyed the cycle but it just wasn't as effective as Tren... For me at least. Some say Deca has less sides than Tren but for me I would say they are about the same. Just different sides with each compound.

Yea i hear ya bro. This is only my second cycle so i didn't wanna mess with tren yet. Will probably wait until my 4th or 5th to give it a go.

So tren considered a dry compound?

Yea i hear ya bro. This is only my second cycle so i didn't wanna mess with tren yet. Will probably wait until my 4th or 5th to give it a go.

So tren considered a dry compound?

You did the right thing... I wouldn't advise Tren for a 2nd cycle either. Yes Tren is dry... Tren A, Mast, Winny is usually the go to for many for cutting cycles. Tren has nutrient partitioning that changes the way your body utilizing food. It's very effective but also has a plethora of sides effects. Some can hang but many can't.

honestly, thats closer to 17% bro.. definitely nowhere near 12... deca is not a wet compound, its very dry... the only way people get that confused is that they run test too high and it ends up converting to estrogen as it does along with prolactin rising from deca but deca ran properly is not even close to wet at all

honestly, thats closer to 17% bro.. definitely nowhere near 12... deca is not a wet compound, its very dry... the only way people get that confused is that they run test too high and it ends up converting to estrogen as it does along with prolactin rising from deca but deca ran properly is not even close to wet at all

Maybe I should have ran my test a bit lower. Im at 450 right now, 400 deca. I guess seeing that my body fat is higher than I expected, my goal now is to get to 15% and below.

I'm going to keep doing what I'm doing this last month, and then after PCT I'll go on a cut to try and drop it. I read on here you should absolutely not cut during PCT, so would I be fine to start as soon as my PCT is over? Or should i give it a couple more weeks after to start?

Damn this is the best I've ever felt, but seeing I'm no where close to my expected bf, makes me a little down lol. Oh well, just gotta put in more work.

yes, you ran it too high man, theres no need for that much whatsoever... you should never cut in pct, you wait until its over.. im just being honest on your body fat man, there's no reason to blow smoke and make you think something thats not factual but you can absolutely cut after pct

yes, you ran it too high man, theres no need for that much whatsoever... you should never cut in pct, you wait until its over.. im just being honest on your body fat man, there's no reason to blow smoke and make you think something thats not factual but you can absolutely cut after pct

I know you're just being honest and I appreciate that brother! I don't mean to look like im blowing smoke, I guess im a little disappointed in myself. I know you are 100% right, I'm glad I asked here what it is because if I didn't I would have no clue.

I'll also be keeping my test closer to 300 in the future.

Thanks for the help bro

Top Bottom