napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Blood work not makig sense

RUCingdsgainz

VIP Member
Got my labs back today and my test level is only 1674 as apposeed to when I got bloods done 3 weeks in and they were 1634. I am 8 weeks in to my test only cycle. For the first two weeks I was on only 100-200mg of Test a week the. I bumped it up and additional 250 to 300 a week and my test level is only 40 points higher WTF?

My hemoglobin is high so my doctor wants e to go donate blood it’s at 19.00 and my estradiol is at 17 even tho I feel gyno is it possible the test was just totally botched???

Your Test is 5 times higher than the dosage which is definitely acceptable. 200 - 300 mgs is not a big difference in dosage. Time of inject to bloodwork draw is another factor.

Your Test is 5 times higher than the dosage which is definitely acceptable. 200 - 300 mgs is not a big difference in dosage. Time of inject to bloodwork draw is another factor.

I’m sorry I was unclear so I was on 100-200mg and then bumped it up to 400mgs about. So maybe I am where I should be is 1600 is normal for 300-400mgs if test

I’m sorry I was unclear so I was on 100-200mg and then bumped it up to 400mgs about. So maybe I am where I should be is 1600 is normal for 300-400mgs if test
It depends on how you metabolize test, but yes that can be a normal level for that dose for many

everyone is different bro and some people are just more estrogen sensitive than others.. i get sensitive at 200-250 week for example

Top Bottom