napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Blast / TRT question

JL14028

If one was on TRT and had enough time to blast before their next TRT blood work... how long does it take for the test levels to drop to the TRT level?

I'm currently on 100mg of test cyp per week. In CONSIDERING (thinking before impulsively doing) of upping to 300mg per week. I don't wanna go for my TRT blood and it's jacked up...you dig? Thx bros

If one was on TRT and had enough time to blast before their next TRT blood work... how long does it take for the test levels to drop to the TRT level?

I'm currently on 100mg of test cyp per week. In CONSIDERING (thinking before impulsively doing) of upping to 300mg per week. I don't wanna go for my TRT blood and it's jacked up...you dig? Thx bros

In order for everything to clear back to TRT levels, generally I'd say give it about 4 weeks. Usually that's long enough to get back to base.ine TRT numbers.

Thx rick you always come through and I really appreciate your help.

No problem at all man. Glad I could help.

As others said if you need it to clear quicker you can use short esters, but honestly that just complicates things on TRT switching between test esters. I'd much rather just blast test c and then lower th dose back and allow yourself enough time before bloodwork. Even with test p you need a couple weeks based on half lives to get it to completely clear. You are only talking a couple weeks difference. No big deal....and not like the doc does bloodwork that often.

i would highly recommend going with short esters bro... test ace, tren ace, mast prop... these would be your best options because they clear so quickly....

Depends how close your cycle ends to your next blood draw. I ran short esters before a blood test once as well. I ran my TRT dose alongside, so when the short esters cleared I was still saturated like I was supposed to be with the long ester from TRT.

Depends how close your cycle ends to your next blood draw. I ran short esters before a blood test once as well. I ran my TRT dose alongside, so when the short esters cleared I was still saturated like I was supposed to be with the long ester from TRT.

X2 I run my trt dose all the way through and blast short esters if I'm gonna cut it close to bloods

That's defnitely a possibility. Most docs don't do bloodwork more than twice per year, so I'd personally just coordinate my blasts so that bloodwork falls during mid cruise so it's a non issue

That's defnitely a possibility. Most docs don't do bloodwork more than twice per year, so I'd personally just coordinate my blasts so that bloodwork falls during mid cruise so it's a non issue

For some reason they've been doing my blood work every 90 days.

That sounds like it'll fit more into the time frame I have

For some reason they've been doing my blood work every 90 days.

Did you just recently start TRT? If you did, that is what these doctors usually do. Once they establish your blood levels are fine, they only require a once or twice a year blood work. I had to do blood work every 6-8 weeks for the first few months. Now, it's just once a year.

Top Bottom