napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Best type of exercise to do while on lgd for mass

Muffinman

Hey everyone,

So im about to start my 12 week LGD cycle tomorrow at 10mg ed. Im 24 at 6" 1, at 60kg, if i remember correctly about a 3 months ago i was at 6%body fat.

I want to gain as much muscle as possible, what gym workout would you recommend?
Thanks

Same compound lifts you should be doing off cycle. Squats, deadlifts, over head presses, DB/BB bench, Pull ups, Rows and weighted dips all should make up the majority of your routine IMO.

Whatever woros off cycle works even better on cycle, so do whatever training program gives the results you are after. Everyone is different on what works best for them

yes, you always have to remember that everyone is different... there are certain things you want to implement and clearly compound movements are part of that but we all respond differently to different methods of training so when you just ask like that without anything to work with fact wise on you, its quite difficult... i dont really care for these questions because its rather generic which then gets a generic answer... its a more intricate thing that needs to be done one on one with someone

And still no one makes any remarks concerning food intake etc...

Not knocking you bro's but yall know the drill.

Idc what you take you have to eat to be a monster.

And still no one makes any remarks concerning food intake etc...

Not knocking you bro's but yall know the drill.

Idc what you take you have to eat to be a monster.
right and thats very true but his question was about training... if you dont know by now that food is number 1 then you need far more help than just discussing what type of training needs to be involved...

Top Bottom