napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Aromasin Question.

Johnny Law

Hey Dylan wanted to say first that I enjoy your vids and they are quite helpful. My question is about finding a good quality Aromasin product that's not bunk or underdosed. Due to some unforeseen events I've found myself running short of A.I. and I'm concerned about not having something on hand. Everything I read is people trashing each other's products and I really don't know which way to go. I would greatly appreciate you pointing me in the right direction, thanks and keep the great vids coming.

Thanks for the quick reply and link. I've never purchased anything from sarmsx before but I'll check them out..this estrogen is a beast to control.

Thanks for the quick reply and link. I've never purchased anything from sarmsx before but I'll check them out..this estrogen is a beast to control.
Sarmsx aromasin is what I use exclusively and it's extremely potent and effective. It will control your estrogen exactly as you need it to if you dose it right

Yeah. I had a friend come to me yesterday with his bloods. His e was at 3. Just about completely bottomed out. I asked him what AI he was running and he told me 12.5mg aromasin eod. I asked him what brand, he said SARMSX. That's really impressive. The great thing is that he can now easily go down to 6.25mg eod with the liquid because of how easy the dosing is controlled.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Yeah. I had a friend come to me yesterday with his bloods. His e was at 3. Just about completely bottomed out. I asked him what AI he was running and he told me 12.5mg aromasin eod. I asked him what brand, he said SARMSX. That's really impressive. The great thing is that he can now easily go down to 6.25mg eod with the liquid because of how easy the dosing is controlled.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk
absolutely bro... thats been common for many and thats why i often tell people to scale back on the dosing with sarmsx because of the strength... thanks for sharing bro

Top Bottom