napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Anyone notice their focus is sharper on Tren??

D

Dorin76

I noticed I got my best examinare grade in medical school while on cycle!! Anyone else had this? Sex drive up, brain power up, workouts great! Am in last exam and then my finals!! I wish I had some Tren now. But am out of school in 12 days and final is last day. Then I go to work in remodel job and get me some Valhalla!

i feel way more alert and always defensive, you start to look at every small noise

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bro VALHALLA increases IQ by ten fold. No standard deviation in account. It makes you smarter. And more pissed off. Lol

VALHALLA CEO

[email protected]
Well I never had anger issues, but am hoping you get that Tren E 225mg/mL thing worked out! I should be ready around Christmas for about 3 30 ml jug Trren and 3 30mL jugs EQ!

i feel way more alert and always defensive, you start to look at every small noise

Am more aware of my surroundings, yes. When I was on cycle test scores of mine in medical were around 92 to 96%! Am doing well at about 87 to 90, but notice the difference! Will be glad to be on cycle for next semester!!!!

On Tren, I focus about 10 times more on being an asshole

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Man I'm glad I get none of the asshole part. Confidence and a huge ego, I get that though.

Me too, but none of bad side effects!! But seiously! My brain tick like swiss watch!!!

Me too, but none of bad side effects!! But seiously! My brain tick like swiss watch!!!

I had some off and on digestion issues near the beginning of upping my dose but that has settled out. I occasionally wake up at night and am covered in a sheen of sweat but it generally pretty minor. Definitely noticing the gains though!

I had some off and on digestion issues near the beginning of upping my dose but that has settled out. I occasionally wake up at night and am covered in a sheen of sweat but it generally pretty minor. Definitely noticing the gains though!

What is your current dose? What did you up it to?

I felt like my focus was much sharper on tren, too. I didn't really get the anger, but had all the aggression in the gym, a CRAZY sexy drive, and I would sweat like a meatloaf after every large meal.

The downsides were a massive increase in blood pressure and elevated liver enzymes.

Tren - it's a helluva drug! :D

I felt like my focus was much sharper on tren, too. I didn't really get the anger, but had all the aggression in the gym, a CRAZY sexy drive, and I would sweat like a meatloaf after every large meal.

The downsides were a massive increase in blood pressure and elevated liver enzymes.

Tren - it's a helluva drug! :D

Now that I did not have either! Massive increase in blood pressure! Nor did I have elevated liver enzymes beyond whst body builders get with creatinine excretion!

Placebo my friends, Tren actually causes some cognitive issues, it actually makes you more stupid on cycle.

Sent from my EVA-L19 using Tapatalk

Placebo my friends, Tren actually causes some cognitive issues, it actually makes you more stupid on cycle.

Everyone react different. No two people are going to have same experience! So what kind of stupid things do you do on cycle? Am curious.

Everyone react different. No two people are going to have same experience! So what kind of stupid things do you do on cycle? Am curious.

Well the first thing is being on Tren, which in my book isn't the smartest or healthiest move. But between the added aggression and lack of sleep it nullifies any advantage of clarity. Perceived clarity is just that perceived, lack of sleep has more impact then any drug can have.

As a med student you know the power of the mind, it's the most powerful thing we have, it can virtually make things happen if you believe on a small scale level. Thats why placebo groups usually out perform non placebo groups because the believe the product works. Tren has chemical properties that causes certain chemical reactions in the body, cognitive issues are one of them.

Well the first thing is being on Tren, which in my book isn't the smartest or healthiest move. But between the added aggression and lack of sleep it nullifies any advantage of clarity. Perceived clarity is just that perceived, lack of sleep has more impact then any drug can have.

Now see I do not have the issues with added agresion or sleep!
When I go to sleep am out! Now if am going 650mg/week or more? Then sleep becomes a problem!

Last edited:
Whether someone has a positive experience with Tren or not, one thing I hope everyone keeps in mind is the fact that Tren WILL wreck havoc on your body and health numbers. It's ine of the most unhealthy drugs you can take period....and continued use over time will take a toll on you.

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Trestolone did this for me. I felt focused and I had an overall greater sense of well-being. It was very noticeable. Trestolone did not make me feel like an asshole at all.

I did not really have my nubers messed up. A little out of range, but not bad! However I know to take anything continous your body will build resistance and it will be no longer effective at some point! It will not give the benefits you want once it has become tolerant. I would never use it beyond 20 weeks, it just means am going to time next cycle with classes so my cycle does not end until school does! Then switch over to sarms as a bridge to next cycle!
bba01dede261514ec99d3a075b6fbad3.png

Last edited:
Top Bottom