napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Andarine S4 light/eye issues question

rayuki

So I've been researching this stuff as I got it in part of a package of my sarms and have heard of people having issues with a yellow tint or similar when using it. I'm a bit worried as I've only recently had laser eye surgery and I'm wondering if anyone has any info on if this will affect the recovery of my eyes?

Should I just leave it out of my stack for now?

I am looking at starting a cutting stack using nutrobal mk-677 with cardarine (gw-501516) and the andarine S4.
Goal is to continue to lose body fat while maintaining or even gaining some muscle mass.
Make - 33yo 70kg current bf between 20-24% wanting to get down to around 12-15% before bulking.

Anything else I should look at adding to this regime or would this be a good start to achieve this?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

I would wait on the S4 for a while until your eyes recover. Not worth the risk...

I would wait on the S4 for a while until your eyes recover. Not worth the risk...
Ok cool thanks, I cant start working out again for another few weeks anyway, but will using the other 2 still be ok? I havn't heard or read about any side effects that would hinder the eyes from those, if anything the mk-677 should help with the healing process's?

Any suggestions on if I should add anything else to this stack for my goals?

Id leave the S4 out until your recovery from lasik eye surgery is complete. Since you want to cut use SR9009 in its place

yes, just leave it out... nothing is permanent with the issue but i would still leave it out... 677 is not going to heal your eyes though man... thats not the type of injury healing it provides... you can add rad and sr9009 here as well

yes, just leave it out... nothing is permanent with the issue but i would still leave it out... 677 is not going to heal your eyes though man... thats not the type of injury healing it provides... you can add rad and sr9009 here as well
Cool thanks and fair enough on the healing part I wasn't sure lol [emoji23]

If i add rad and sr9009 should I think about a PCT after? Would most likely only be doing a 12 week cycle (12 months for the mk-677)

Dylan would something like your PCT be enough or should I add the organ one aswell? Also do you ship international im in Australia.

You will need clomid. Dylan may lay out the dosages. Organ support defiantly wont hurt but i love post pct and he defiantly ships to Australia no problems. Im in Victoria had no issues.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Awesome good to know. I'm having trouble sourcing sr9009 down here now the ban is in effect but can find rad ok.
You will need clomid. Dylan may lay out the dosages. Organ support defiantly wont hurt but i love post pct and he defiantly ships to Australia no problems. Im in Victoria had no issues.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Thanks man helps heaps having it written out like that so I can keep track easier. Hopefully can start in a few weeks once my eyes are better (killing me not being able to lift for 2-4 weeks!)

Thanks man helps heaps having it written out like that so I can keep track easier. Hopefully can start in a few weeks once my eyes are better (killing me not being able to lift for 2-4 weeks!)

No problem

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

I used S4 shortly after I had laser eye surgery and I had no problems what so ever. Yellow tint yes, but it’s not that big of a deal, I liked it because I knew my S4 was legit. I wouldn’t worry about it bro but if you’re nervous leave it out, or wait until your eyes have healed and run the full stack.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I used S4 shortly after I had laser eye surgery and I had no problems what so ever. Yellow tint yes, but it’s not that big of a deal, I liked it because I knew my S4 was legit. I wouldn’t worry about it bro but if you’re nervous leave it out, or wait until your eyes have healed and run the full stack.

Good to hear from someone who's had it done. I was just concerned it could become permanent or something. I'll prob still use it but will wait a few weeks until eyes are pretty much fully healed. I'm not concerned about the tint problems if it's just a temporary thing but was worried it could be permanent somehow after lasik lol.

Good to hear from someone who's had it done. I was just concerned it could become permanent or something. I'll prob still use it but will wait a few weeks until eyes are pretty much fully healed. I'm not concerned about the tint problems if it's just a temporary thing but was worried it could be permanent somehow after lasik lol.

If you got lasik and not PRK than why do you have to wait so long to get back in the gym? Just curious cause my wait time was about a week if I remember.

If you got lasik and not PRK than why do you have to wait so long to get back in the gym? Just curious cause my wait time was about a week if I remember.

Yeah i had PRK, just easier to say lasik most have heard of it lol.

Yeah i had PRK, just easier to say lasik most have heard of it lol.

Ahh I see, makes sense on the healing time than. Painful I’ve heard but worth it, laser surgery is a game changer, you’re going to love it.

Top Bottom