napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Anavar - female from UK

pulltek1

Dear Dylan,

First of all, me and my partner enjoy your Youtube videos we learn a lot from them.

My stats:
Female
Age 21
Training for 3 years
Height: 175cm
Weight: 69kg
Clean diet

I have gone through 2 Anavar cycles (6 weeks on 6 weeks off both 10mg a day). I am on birth control (Brevinor) so during my first cycle i took both BC and Anavar and noticed a big improvement in strength and also muscle gains but my appearance change wasn't that drastic and mentally I felt good somewhat better. My second cycle I decided to come off BC and the results were much more drastic and the way i felt mentally was AMAZING (i get slight depression from time to time on BC) so knowing that it's possible to feel like this is slightly addictive.

So what I understand from my experience is that BC and Anavar do counteract however to what level? Does anavar make the pill less effective in terms of protection?

I had planned to stay off Anavar for a while as I am quite happy with the effects and I want to maintain them, however my strength has gone down significantly, my muscles ache all the time and I feel weak in general and I don't feel so good mentally( off Var for 6 weeks now) . I am very tempted to take at least 5mg of Anavar a day alongside BC (I can't afford to risk getting pregnant yet) to feel a bit better again. What is your take on this?

Apologies for the long message and I hope to hear from you soon. Love from the UK!

Dear Dylan,

First of all, me and my partner enjoy your Youtube videos we learn a lot from them.

My stats:
Female
Age 21
Training for 3 years
Height: 175cm
Weight: 69kg
Clean diet

I have gone through 2 Anavar cycles (6 weeks on 6 weeks off both 10mg a day). I am on birth control (Brevinor) so during my first cycle i took both BC and Anavar and noticed a big improvement in strength and also muscle gains but my appearance change wasn't that drastic and mentally I felt good somewhat better. My second cycle I decided to come off BC and the results were much more drastic and the way i felt mentally was AMAZING (i get slight depression from time to time on BC) so knowing that it's possible to feel like this is slightly addictive.

So what I understand from my experience is that BC and Anavar do counteract however to what level? Does anavar make the pill less effective in terms of protection?

I had planned to stay off Anavar for a while as I am quite happy with the effects and I want to maintain them, however my strength has gone down significantly, my muscles ache all the time and I feel weak in general and I don't feel so good mentally( off Var for 6 weeks now) . I am very tempted to take at least 5mg of Anavar a day alongside BC (I can't afford to risk getting pregnant yet) to feel a bit better again. What is your take on this?

Apologies for the long message and I hope to hear from you soon. Love from the UK!

I am not all that familiar with interaction issues between birth control and Anavar, but have you looked into sarms? Sarms are honestly a much better safer option for females. Sarms can give you great results for fat loss and muscle gain. The tried and true triple stack from sarmsx is extremely poplar with women, and very effctive

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/triple-stack-12-weeks-2

1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 mk-2866 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.

I definitely wouldn't be running anavar along side you bc just because it made you feel better. Maybe the birth control isn't right for you. If you want to run something for a good sense if well being and for muscle growth go with sarms. They are non toxic and treat females very well.

Top Bottom