domestic-supply

sarms.forsale
bannednutrition

napsgear
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Anadrol and equipoise question

Anadrol and equipoise question

Hey bros, I?m getting ready to start a new bulk cycle and wanna give equipoise a try. I have taken anadrol before and loved it with npp. I?m concerned about RBC elevation. I know to give blood but was curious on a safe anadrol dose. Is 50mg to much with eq? I was thinking of test E 400, EQ 600 and anadrol at 25-50 mg. I also have organ protection. Any advice?

You're on point with everything

Thanks, so 50mg a day broken into 2 doses isn?t overkill?

Quote Originally Posted by cbbram View Post
    You're on point with everything

Quote Originally Posted by toocoolforschool View Post
    Thanks, so 50mg a day broken into 2 doses isn?t overkill?
    Nah that's the average dosage.

Last question, I got a little liver and organ protection left. What do you use to protect yourself. I was using piana 5% organ but it's a lot of pills.

50 is just fine... thats a very standard dose

If your curious about blood levels raising try this supplement called Nattokinase. I have a really bad issue with my RBC count elevating even on TRT doses of testosterone to the point o have to donate blood every two weeks. I juts started taking the supplement and went to my appointment to donate blood and my levels were Way lower then they would normally be
    And I still feel like I don?t have to donate. Using the Doctors best brand and got it off amazon.

I think it all looks good. I mean, you can swap out EQ for deca if you wanted to reduce the RBC issue.
    ***Canadians, hit me up on Wickr Mobile (MasonicBB) for my steroid source***

Thank you but I?m staying away from nandrolone for a bit.

Quote Originally Posted by MasonicBodybuilder View Post
    I think it all looks good. I mean, you can swap out EQ for deca if you wanted to reduce the RBC issue.

you may want to lower your test to 300-350 as well...