napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Anadrol

princewilliam48

Hello D,

First to say I am very new at this only thing I took in my life was supplements off budy builder.com. I came across your youtube videos while looking up some items. You were speaking some knowledgeable sh*t. That's how I came up with Anadrol in the subject line.I came ac ross another of your videos you were talking about your TOP 3 oral substance Tbol, Anadrol and Winstrol. which iam afraid to do needles by myself. If i decide to do the Anadrol which you say up to 4 weeks how long do I wait to take again, and will I see results? Remind you iam 48yrs 190 5'11. I just want a nice size nothing crazy like those body builders. I respect your response. Iam also researching on napsgear let me what you think of that site as well.

Brother you need to do a lot more research, if not you risk getting hurt.. oral only cycles are horrible... if you don’t want to pin, don’t use steroids. There are other options like sarms. And please DON’T use anadrol brother! It’s pretty harsh and definitely not for a first cycle

https://youtu.be/0n7AFV4HBSg

you would never run oral steroids without test man... if you are not going to pin then simply do not use steroids...

you would never run oral steroids without test man... if you are not going to pin then simply do not use steroids...

Agree... Honestly first cycle of aas should be Test alone imho. 10-12 week low does pyramid someone should see amazing results.

You're a candidate for sarms not steroids as you've got to inject test as the basis for any steroid cycle.

Hello D,

First to say I am very new at this only thing I took in my life was supplements off budy builder.com. I came across your youtube videos while looking up some items. You were speaking some knowledgeable sh*t. That's how I came up with Anadrol in the subject line.I came ac ross another of your videos you were talking about your TOP 3 oral substance Tbol, Anadrol and Winstrol. which iam afraid to do needles by myself. If i decide to do the Anadrol which you say up to 4 weeks how long do I wait to take again, and will I see results? Remind you iam 48yrs 190 5'11. I just want a nice size nothing crazy like those body builders. I respect your response. Iam also researching on napsgear let me what you think of that site as well.
Running an oral steroid by itself without test is about the worst thing you could do. If you don't want to inject, I highly recommend looking into sarms

Top Bottom