napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

this is all i could het my hands on...how many a day should i take?

Are you running a solo cycle of Letro?

C'mon man. How is anyone supposed to answer this, we don't know what cycle you're running. What your stats are. What your history with gyno is. Letro is rough bud, I only use in worst case scenario. How are you able to get your hands on letro but not aromasin? Almost every source on this board carries nolva clomid and aromasin.

Are you running a solo cycle of Letro?

C'mon man. How is anyone supposed to answer this, we don't know what cycle you're running. What your stats are. What your history with gyno is. Letro is rough bud, I only use in worst case scenario. How are you able to get your hands on letro but not aromasin? Almost every source on this board carries nolva clomid and aromasin.

He's got the beginning stages of gyno.

https://www.isarms.com/forums/stero...tum-please-could-someone-advise-me-10508.html

cheeseslice,You need to follow the protocol the members gave you in that thread.You can get everything at sarmsx.

i did.a.post on here last night . i wasnt able to purchase the items suggested to me . all.i could get was the letro.

Letro is not a proper pct as a standalone, no AI is. You can order clomid and nolva from sarmsx and just take the letro until everything arrives

They gave you solid advice in the first thread you started. Run your letro and get the clomid and nolva on the way. From the pics, it looks like this can be easily reversed if you do it properly.

i did.a.post on here last night . i wasnt able to purchase the items suggested to me . all.i could get was the letro.
I don't understand what you're asking bro. What is the letro going to be used for, and why are you not able to acquire anything else you need? Sarmsx has everything you need readily available

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Top Bottom