napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

About First cycle and cholesterol levels

carlargs

Hi Dylan !
I am from Turkey. In our country No one has much information about how to use steroids. Almost all of them use it random and they don't know information about PCT also.
But I want to use it in a controlled way.
I watched many your videos on youtube channel about steroids and subscribed. All videos really were very helpful to me how to use steroids. But i have a cholesterol level problem and you say all cycle raise cholesterol level. I want to start my first cycle only TEST.
I want to ask to you. Should i start Cycle with this cholesterol levels. Is it very risky ?

Sorry about my bad english. Thanks for your help :)
WEIGHT :176,3 lbs
HEIGHT : 174 cm
Triglyceride : 84 (Reference range ~50-150)
Total cholesterol : 198 (Reference range ~140-200)
LDL : 136 (Reference range ~70-130) HIGH
HDL : 45 (Reference range ~40-70)

bro, your cholesterol is not good at all and you want to use steroids? what is your body fat? i cannot advise you to use steroids with your cholesterol at these levels...

You are the best. Thank you for your reply Dylan. If I use cholesterol-stabilizing suplements like Omega3, vegetables etc. Can i control my cholesterol this way ? Really I want to use it maybe you can give me some advice :(

Last edited:
as far as I'm aware the best thing to improve cholesterol levels is GW501516 so I think you're looking at a sarms cycle that includes GW bro. As Dylan says please also advise your bf%.

Last edited:
Sorry i forget tell it. My body fat is 15 %. and I have 5 years of body building history.

That's also a little too high for aas use even before you take into account your higher cholesterol levels. I'm sure Dylan will give you a great sarms programme if you ask him nicely! You need to advise what your goals are though, i.e. cut fat, recomp, gain muscle/strength?

That's also a little too high for aas use even before you take into account your higher cholesterol levels. I'm sure Dylan will give you a great sarms programme if you ask him nicely! You need to advise what your goals are though, i.e. cut fat, recomp, gain muscle/strength?

Thanks for your reply olderbro i am very glad. My goal is only gain muscle for now. But I'm worried about my cholesterol level

Bro, what does your diet look like? A large percentage of cholesterol problems are associated with diet problems which can be controlled

Bro, what does your diet look like? A large percentage of cholesterol problems are associated with diet problems which can be controlled

My diet is good and i pay attention my diet. I think Genetically my cholesterol level is high.
I do not want to have a heart attack in cycle lol :)))

Last edited:
Top Bottom