napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

2nd Cycle Advise

Ryan_1414

Hi Sir,

After sending mails and getting no revert thought to switch to forum

I have been watching your Videos on youtube from last few weeks and i must say that i have gained a lot of Knowledge which i never expected that someone will share and make us understand in such perfect way, I am very Thankful to one of my friend who suggested me once to watch your Video on Equipose .
After watching that Video i quickly subscribed your channel and watching videos on daily basis and gaining lot of knowledge and trust me i have never ever learnt the drugs the way you taught us ( Love from India ).

Sir ,
Here i need Advise from you that i am going to run my 2nd cycle , Previous cycle was Test E 12 Weeks + Equipose 12 Weeks with Dbol 6 Weeks with Pct clomid and Nolva at Proper dosage. I had gained good amount of size but most of that was Bloated, As i learned from you i beleive that after cycle my cortisol level raised and all those gains went away like rocket.

Sir i am looking for Perfect Advise from you for 2nd cycle to get Good lean gains Not Bloated ones

I have watched one of you video where you recommended to run Test along with Tbol and Sarms , Sir would that be ok to Run Test-E 500mg along with Equipose 500mg for straight 12 Weeks along with Tbol for First 6 weeks and would that be a Great Option to run AI
Exmestane at 12.5mg eod to keep Estrogen level good ( I m Bit confused for PCT as there are lot of options available, Would appreciate if you recommend perfect one according to my goals so my cortisol level wont hurt me that much )

As a part of Organ Support i would be running COq10 along with Milk Thistle and Fish Oil to keep my kidney, Liver and HDL level at good Values.

My stats are :
Height : 5Ft 9in
Weight: 76
BodyFat : 13%
Working out from Last 5 Years
Goal : To get good Lean gains which will remain after cycle aswell

As a learner i really admire you and You are no doubt a great Guru to us who is Sharing tremendous knowledge with us at no cost.
Hats off to you Sir

Thanks Sir,
Ryan

You definitely ran too much for your first run. And you didn't control estrogen and probably have Diet issues which is why you were bloated. Pct also was probably like it as well because you make no mention of what you ran dose wise.

Stats aren't that great sounding and really have been training all that long. Maybe you could post a picture.

I will say once again how I feel that not eating meat is really not going to work with any AAS.

You definitely ran too much for your first run. And you didn't control estrogen and probably have Diet issues which is why you were bloated. Pct also was probably like it as well because you make no mention of what you ran dose wise.

Stats aren't that great sounding and really have been training all that long. Maybe you could post a picture.

I will say once again how I feel that not eating meat is really not going to work with any AAS.

I Completely agree with you that as a First Cycle i ran alot of stuff which is not a good move , PCT dose was Clomid/Nolva at 100,100,50,50/40,20,20,20.

Made many mistakes in First Cycle so learned alot after that one , That is why for 2nd cycle i want to go with same esters so my body can adapt it in better way and switching Tbol instead of Dbol. And for Organ care i have mentioned few things which I believe is good Option to run on cycle

And for Diet side i have increased my protein intake from meat Sources. I really appreciate for your revert and please suggest if this is the perfect cycle for results and safety as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Have you considered running a sarms stack instead of using steroids? What are your goals? It seems like you need to do a lot more research bro

Have you considered running a sarms stack instead of using steroids? What are your goals? It seems like you need to do a lot more research bro

Yes Brother My Goal was to 10-15lbs muscle which i believe is not much easy with Tbol instead of Dbol , have done few research on it and that is why i am considering to go with steroids and Sarms as well , I would say after mistakes in first cycle now i just want to stick to the same esters on 2nd cycle with proper dosage and protections, Anyway thanks for your Input Brother

If you really want to use Test, EQ, Tbol and sarms, this is the layout I recommend:

1-16 Test e 350mg per week
1-16 EQ 600-800mg per week
1-6 Tbol 60mg per day
1-6 DGA Organ ST
1-12 LGD-4033 10mg per day
1-12 RAD140 20mg per day
1-14 Aromasin 12.5mg eod
15-18 DGA Post CT

PCT 19-24
Clomid 50/50/50/25/25/25
Nolva 40/40/40/20/20/20
Aromasin 12.5 mg eod
MK-2866 25 mg day (4 weeks)
GW-501516 20 mg day

Make sure you get pre, mid and post bloodwork done and adjust Aromasin based on results

With the stats you have I think you need to work on your diet and building a better foundation. I can recommend sarms but I feel you aren't ready for steroids. Maybe post up your complete diet. There areobious big holes there that need addressed

With the stats you have I think you need to work on your diet and building a better foundation. I can recommend sarms but I feel you aren't ready for steroids. Maybe post up your complete diet. There areobious big holes there that need addressed

Bump this.......

If you really want to use Test, EQ, Tbol and sarms, this is the layout I recommend:

1-16 Test e 350mg per week
1-16 EQ 600-800mg per week
1-6 Tbol 60mg per day
1-6 DGA Organ ST
1-12 LGD-4033 10mg per day
1-12 RAD140 20mg per day
1-14 Aromasin 12.5mg eod
15-18 DGA Post CT

PCT 19-24
Clomid 50/50/50/25/25/25
Nolva 40/40/40/20/20/20
Aromasin 12.5 mg eod
MK-2866 25 mg day (4 weeks)
GW-501516 20 mg day

Make sure you get pre, mid and post bloodwork done and adjust Aromasin based on results

As per my location there are bit shortage of sarms , But i came to know that isarms deliver to india so i ll definitely go with the stack you recommend . One question can there be any possibility to use Steroids without sarms ?

Thanks for it Man .

But as i said that i already have used steroids but i must say that i didnt use them in the good manner , So that is why i am collecting info from you Experienced guys to go with proper care and dosage so if i ll run those this time , I ll achieve good results which will somehow remain after PCT aswell .
But if you only want me to run Sarms only then can you please let me know what sarms only i should run ?

Top Bottom