napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

29 year old steroid cycle

rookdook

Hi there i subscribe to your channel I'm new in starting a cycle..I would love to know what I need to start I just purchase trenavar..but thas all I have now seen your video I need more things to start....I'm 29 years old and mi height is 6 foot tall and mi weight is 220...I'm always in the gym...so I will say I'm active...just need to grow a little but I want to be safe I have a 8 year old kid that needs me... love your video hop you can help will definitely appreciate it from the bottom of my heart..will keep watching your video bless...

Bro look around a little bit and kinda get familiar with providing info about yourself. Your going to need more before anyone will throw advice your way. Everyone is willing to help when they know what their dealing with.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

why on earth would you purchase? bro, please just stop... active? have you had consistent weight training for many years? FULL stats? age/height/weight/body fat? you need to stop now bro, because you are getting in way over your head because you dont know what you are doing

How many years have you been training? What is your bf%? You shouldn't have pulled the trigger on purchasing anything until you know exactly what you're doing. You're going to have to spend some more time researching man.

Please tell us your full stats, goals and experience so we can help you brother. We need that info before advice can be given.

Top Bottom