bannednutritionRegenRx

1x sarm for lean bulk

tagorter

Hi, i want to try sarms for the first time, i need some recommendations from=
who knows about it, would you help me with a planning cycles if i buy from y=
our store?
Pls let me know the possibilitys..
Thanks

it makes it rather impossible to help you when i have no clue what your stats and goal are bro... i dont have the magic crystal ball here... age/height/weight/body fat??? goals??

Hi, i want to try sarms for the first time, i need some recommendations from=
who knows about it, would you help me with a planning cycles if i buy from y=
our store?
Pls let me know the possibilitys..
Thanks
Tell me your stats and goals and I'll help you set up a sarms stack that will work for you bro

Hi guys, thanks for the responses,
Im 5'10, 169lbs, 37 year old, based on calipers im 12% BF, on the handheld analyzer it varies between 11% to 13% BF...
Im a musician that have leaved a sedentary life for 33 years, my diet was so poor that got sick with low plateles, almost anemic, there i was 154lbs probably 18% to 20% BF, a horrible skinnyfat guy....
January 2014 i stated workout and get my diet toguether after some good reading About the Fitness life stile, now after a lot of erros over the last 4 year i have lost a lot fat and gained alot muscle(based on my situation great change...)
January 2016 was 175lbs but looking as a bloated frog with no definition , i dicided to cut and did a test/tren 12 weeks cycle, i droped from 175 to 160 but pretty lean, keepet that lean and low carb diet for while but even with the abs showing nicely dicided to bulk..
Now im eating 3000 cal a day, 300carb, 100fat, 225 prot....
Carbs all from oats, sweet potato, brow rice, yuca, chickpeas, lentil, frutes and vegetables,
Fat all from avocado, peanut butter, olive oil and coconut oil..
Protein from chicken breast, lean beef, fish, whey prot, milk....
Im gaining weight but the my abs are gone,
My goal is to be at 175bls with 9%or 10% BF...

Last edited:
LOLLLL unreal bro... did you even read what we wrote? you STILL have not told me what you want to accomplish... so what if you want to cut and i give you a bulking stack? i mean bro, when you go shop for a car, do you just say "i want car" and not even tell them what kind or what features you like etc??? when you get your hair cut do you just say "cut hair" and not tell them how you want it?

Hi guys, thanks for the responses..
Im 5'10, 168lbs, 37yo, based on calipers 12%bf, handheld ananalizer varies between 11% to 13%....
Lyft 5x week, play soccer on weekends..
Trying to bulk but at 3000 clean cal im gaining weight but lost my abs and definition, my gol is to be at 175 st 10%bf...

Hi guys, thanks for the responses..
Im 5'10, 168lbs, 37yo, based on calipers 12%bf, handheld ananalizer varies between 11% to 13%....
Lyft 5x week, play soccer on weekends..
Trying to bulk but at 3000 clean cal im gaining weight but lost my abs and definition, my gol is to be at 175 st 10%bf...

1-12 lgd-4033 (ANABOLICUM) 10 mg per day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 mk2866 25 mg per day, dosed once a day in the a.m.
9-12 POST CT https://www.dganutrition.com/pct/post-ct

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

1-12 lgd-4033 (ANABOLICUM) 10 mg per day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 mk2866 25 mg per day, dosed once a day in the a.m.
9-12 POST CT https://www.dganutrition.com/pct/post-ct

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

Hey Dylan

I am on my first LGD/S4 cycle (3 weeks in - loving it so far) and will be following your advice on PCT - however, Clomid, finding it hard to obtain in Australia for some reason. Any alternates?

Love the Youtube channel - keep it up! Cheers bro.

Last edited:
Hey Dylan

I am on my first LGD/S4 cycle (3 weeks in - loving it so far) and will be following your advice on PCT - however, Clomid, finding it hard to obtain in Australia for some reason. Any alternates?

Love the Youtube channel - keep it up! Cheers bro.

You really need clomid to restart your HPTA brother ... go to the source section brother ... I’m sure you’ll find somebody that ships clomid to Australia ... it’s not that hard to find ...

I should probably have mentioned i am running a pretty standard cycle.

1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg in the a.m.
1-12 S4 50 mg day split doses 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.

i think Clomid is prescription in Aus, anyone has any issues ordering from overseas?

I should probably have mentioned i am running a pretty standard cycle.

1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg in the a.m.
1-12 S4 50 mg day split doses 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.

i think Clomid is prescription in Aus, anyone has any issues ordering from overseas?

Both those sarms are suppressive, so you definitely need Clomid brother.. there’s no way around it... I know it’s tough getting things shipped to Australia but there are plenty of sources that do ... head over to the source section ... sarmsx usually has clomid too, but they’re closed until the start of December

Are there another sarm closer to what S4 does? I have see many review and most of it had vision problems...what would be the next option?

LOLLLL unreal bro... did you even read what we wrote? you STILL have not told me what you want to accomplish... so what if you want to cut and i give you a bulking stack? i mean bro, when you go shop for a car, do you just say "i want car" and not even tell them what kind or what features you like etc??? when you get your hair cut do you just say "cut hair" and not tell them how you want it?

I normally don't comment about shit that just makes me laugh but this is one of the funniest thing I have read on here!!! Lol

Are there another sarm closer to what S4 does? I have see many review and most of it had vision problems...what would be the next option?
S4 is really in a class all to its own. Sides on it are easily controlled by following the proper dosing protocol

I normally don't comment about shit that just makes me laugh but this is one of the funniest thing I have read on here!!! Lol
LOLLL man, seriously if you have to teach people how to simply ask a question then its SCARY to think about someone running cycles

Top Bottom