napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

1st cycle

norders1

Hello sir Good Day, What is the best first steroid cycle,, I trained for about 7 yrs from now,, and I want to step up into a body building,, Thankyou for the advance advice 😊

Test only. 350 MG a week. Aromasin 12.5 mg EOD. Please list your stats for us
Dude...pls just stop...
Without his full stats...you know nothing about the OP
There is no way to make an intelligent recommendation
You are not helping

sir my stat
height:5,7
weight 74 kilo
bodyfat 23%
thanks sir

You are too young and bodyfat is too high for steroid use my friend. Have you looked into sarms? That would be a good option for you right now

You are too young and bodyfat is too high for steroid use my friend. Have you looked into sarms? That would be a good option for you right now

What is the ideal age for starting a steroid use sir? Should I decrease first my bodyfat before taking it it sir?
and I am not familiar at SARMS sir I'm new and I never seen or touch it even once ��
I just Watch on youtube Injecting around the body, and I want to know whats in it ��

Past 25 yrs of age once your system is fully developed would be an ideal age but there are plenty of other factors to go along with it, Physical shape, training regimen diet, body fat % etc

What is the ideal age for starting a steroid use sir? Should I decrease first my bodyfat before taking it it sir?
and I am not familiar at SARMS sir I'm new and I never seen or touch it even once ��
I just Watch on youtube Injecting around the body, and I want to know whats in it ��
Sarms are taken orally. They are not injected. They give steroid like results without the side effects, health strain, and suppression that steroids give

It's not recommended to take steroids before about 25 years of age. You also need body fat to be good....below 13-15% before starting

Let me know your goals and I can help set up a sarms stack for you

Top Bottom