napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

1st cycle

sharingoms

Hi Dylan,

First off I'd just like to say that your videos are great information and have helped me a lot. I watch at least 10 a week and love every one.

I am about to begin week 8 of my first cycle of 500/week test e with Arimidex 0.5 EOD. I am feeling that I am just not getting the results I was looking for. A bit about me; 39yrs old, been on trt for 1 year having 65mg every 3.5 days (test e), before cycle I was under eating having 2800 calories but once started cycle I bumped up to 3300 and last 2 weeks increased to 3900 to 4000. I track this using myfitnesspal. Macros 40/40/20. Starting weight 83kg, weight now 86kgs & body fat 15%. I train 4 times a week (1hr each day), chest/tris, back/bi's, legs, shoulders. I have stopped all cardio to help gain weight as my goal is 90kgs. I'm 183cms tall.

I've been getting a lot a acne on shoulders, great libido, rock hard morning wood. One problem is that I cant find a doc to draw bloods while on cycle as they don't want to help and my trt doc will stop treating me if a patient "abuses" (he told me this from the start) so he cant know.

I sleep 7 hours/night, have a great low stress job/life. My trt dose has me at 1100 ng/dl day before next inj. I have been slowly increasing weight in workouts but nothing crazy. Looking in the mirror I cant see any difference since starting.

Long story short, am I expecting too much from this or could I be missing something? Also I frontloaded the 1st week if that makes any difference.

Depends on what you were expecting.

In this case the user usually needs to make changes to diet & training.

Results vary so much, and there's so many things that go into results. Gear quality, diet, training, myostatin, how close to your genetic potential you are, etc

Generally those on trt at the,upper range will see less on a cycle than those that cycle off since your body is used to an exogenous source of test in a near superphsiological state

'Dylan' I'm in Australia so the link you provided isn't going to be relevant for me. I know that checking bloods is a must but I just don't have access to that here outside of TRT doses. I have just begun week 9 so I will continue for another 2 weeks then return to TRT.
'RickRock' I quess it could be the case of I need something other then test, something to look into for next cycle down the track. I just don't know where all these calories are going.

Thanks for the feedback

you cannot get bloodwork done? i find that quite hard to believe that no doctor in australia will test your blood... strange strange strange country if that is the case... can't imagine there are too many healthy people there if you can't get blood tested...

Top Bottom