napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

TRT dose too high?

Six

I am having a side effect since starting trt.
So, I wake up multiple times with an erection, pervasive ones. I have to sit up for a couple minutes for them to go away. Then when I urinate, at the very end, semen comes out. This also happens, rarely, later in the day. Days that I have sex the ejaculate becomes far less an issue. But the mid-night erections still occur. Is my dose too high? I am going to get more bloodwork done, but is this common?

This is common, especially when first going on TRT. Your body has become accustomed to a low concentration of test and now that you're "flooding" your body these symptoms will arise. The semen after a piss I have no idea about, maybe left over in the urethra from the last time having sex would be my guess.

I am having a side effect since starting trt.
So, I wake up multiple times with an erection, pervasive ones. I have to sit up for a couple minutes for them to go away. Then when I urinate, at the very end, semen comes out. This also happens, rarely, later in the day. Days that I have sex the ejaculate becomes far less an issue. But the mid-night erections still occur. Is my dose too high? I am going to get more bloodwork done, but is this common?

You think that is something to complain about? You should be getting erections throughout the night. That is a healthy side effect.

It's normal at least I hope so, I thought those woodies were over until I recently started Trt. I'm on 100 mg a week and get major woods throughout the night. The semen thing I have had for years before even starting trt, not sure if it is your body just eliminating sperm that is either dead or getting pushed out for freshly brewed. Every once in a while I'll pee out some at the end, just a few drops, but usually only if I'm pushing a bit at the end of the pee stream.

Bro I dont see the issue honestly. Strong night and morning erections are usually a good sign you are dialed in right on hormone levels for test and estrogen.

The issue isn't just erections, these are fucking ragers. I used to wake up with hard-ons all the time, but these can become a bit painful. If it was something I had experienced to this degree I wouldn't have asked. The semen is also I'm wondering about because, it's not on days I have sex, it's when I don't have sex for a day or two. I know the typical answer is just fuck everyday, but I can't just bang my girl to death. She's too petit for a relentless onslaught of my "ragers"

I read your comment again to just make sure I'm getting your message clearly. I guess for the most part you are right. It's not a horrible effect, and I guess it's a good sign that I am dialed in fairly well.

I'm in the same boat man, tiny girl and a little older than me as well, she can't hang unfortunately, but she does what she has to in other ways to get it out, and if that's still not enough, I just do it myself when I need to.

I usually have better erections when my dose is dialed in. Too high or too low and they don't happen as often.

I read a study they did using test as male birth control. It was 300mg a week I believe. They stopped it early because of 2 reasons, aggression and increased sex drive. I still think those are ridiculous reasons.

Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk

I'm taking this as a joke. But if this is real. Just ask your doctor dude. That's what he is there for Or just learn to jerk off. Lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

I usually have better erections when my dose is dialed in. Too high or too low and they don't happen as often.

EXACTLY....TRT here. Have been on 200 mg/week and now at 100 mg/week. When test and estro in balance you know you are in sweet spot when
you get those that wake you up literally! From bloodwork, estro seems to be biggest factor for me. elevated and they are near gone. Levels at high teens/low 2-'s
and it is insane morning wood.

Top Bottom