napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Test and deca cycle

Tom210488

Going to be running a test and deca cycle. This will be my 3rd cycle so far and the 1st two cycles were test and dbol and I ran novadex and clomid for pct. I would like to know if anyone thinks that would still be ok to take those for deca or will I need something to run on cycle therapy ?

How long u plan on going down this dark path of gear using?

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

If you are referring to this cycle Its going to be 12 weeks or if your talking about how many more courses I'm gonna be doing I don't know.

Well all I was saying is I pers. Will be Doing this for as long as I can. So going completely off and going up and down like a rollercoaster with my levels doesn't sound fun. That's why I was saying don't pct. Just stay at 250 for your cruise and then jump back into it. No pcting.

Well all I was saying is I pers. Will be Doing this for as long as I can. So going completely off and going up and down like a rollercoaster with my levels doesn't sound fun. That's why I was saying don't pct. Just stay at 250 for your cruise and then jump back into it. No pcting.

Dude are you really telling someone else to not do a pct? Do what you want with your life but dont fuck up his...

Sent from my SM-J320V using Tapatalk

Dude are you really telling someone else to not do a pct? Do what you want with your life but dont fuck up his...

I'm not in explaining what I do. Everyone chooses there own path. I was told not. But i know i will be Doing it awhile. That's my advice with the levels if your going to be Doing it awhile. Don't get me wrong like that...plan to fuck someone else's life, really!

I'm not in explaining what I do. Everyone chooses there own path. I was told not. But i know i will be Doing it awhile. That's my advice with the levels if your going to be Doing it awhile. Don't get me wrong like that...plan to fuck someone else's life, really!

The way you wrote it was you were telling him not to pct, not that you dont pct.

Write, im a little rusty on communicating but im sure if he had a concern he would lay it out there. This site is all about advice and suggestions. Again what were doing isn't healthy in the first place remember...take it how u want...no beef...

And just for the record check out marc lobliners you tube on blasting and cruising. He's not telling someone to do it just doing exactly what I said, it's a preference a choice an opinion. Like I said I was told not to but did it anyway. It made more sense for what I do...

Going to be running a test and deca cycle. This will be my 3rd cycle so far and the 1st two cycles were test and dbol and I ran novadex and clomid for pct. I would like to know if anyone thinks that would still be ok to take those for deca or will I need something to run on cycle therapy ?

Post your full stats before anyone can answer.

Blast and cruise...

Bro...you don't just advise someone you know NOTHING about including his age..to blast and cruise
It's just shows you have a very poor understanding of AAS use..
As evidenced by your offering a dosage WITHOUT even knowing or advising where to maintain his blood serum level while cruising
(you don't know if 250mg will give him 2500ng/dL or 1000ng/dl

You have NO CLUE to the long term consequences of "blast and cruise"
Your "advise" is dangerous and reckless
You just throw it out there like it's no big deal...IT'S A HUGE DECISION...not to be taken lightly...and not to be undertake without extensive research

Age-29. Height-5.08. Weight-14.3 stone. 5 years training. 1st cycle test and dbol. 2nd cycle-test and dbol. Starting weight was 10 stone. Anything else just ask

Real talk I ran 350 test deca 600 and and drol 50 for 4 then bumped it to 75. Took liquidex only and I was fine.

Top Bottom