Steroidify.com
roidvisor
ULTIMA Pharmaceutical        pharmalady        OS Gear
Page 1 of 137 1231151101 ... LastLast

Thread: Steroidify Main Thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Steroidify Main Thread

I am happy to announce our newest sponsor, Steroidify . They come highly recommended and I am sure many of you are familiar with them. It is always great to add another strong source to the fourm, and Steroidify should be a great addition. You can contact Tazz for all for all your Steroidify questions... Please welcome the Steroidify to isarms!

February 28, 2016
    (Previously known as PharmaComStore)
    Last edited by Tazz; 11-06-2019 at 05:48 PM.

Welcome!! I was actually checking them out on BOP, very professional source nothing but great feedback.

Sent from the swolest element under this atmosphere
    Lift Insane And Eat To Gain

Quote Originally Posted by Androman View Post
    Welcome!! I was actually checking them out on BOP, very professional source nothing but great feedback.

You are on BOP? PAIN's site?

BTW Dylan, way to go man. I hear great things about this sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by JM750 View Post
    You are on BOP? PAIN's site?

BTW Dylan, way to go man. I hear great things about this sponsor
    Yes Sir, we're present on Pain's board for 2 years now.
    Thank you for your confidence!

Bogus

Quote Originally Posted by Androman View Post

Guys, listen ... I know we all want our workouts to be productive. I've tried everything under the sun. Diets, training systems, supps, gear ... I've had real gear, and it's hard to come by. I've ordered several times from Pharmacomstore (Steroidify) and always received my order. But not once has any of the gear produced any results. Period. Face it guys. It's nearly impossible to get real gear unless you're a pro. I've had Mexican gear that may have been under-dosed but still worked. None of this shit they are peddling ... Hilma, Dragon, Alpha ... none of it is legit. Period. I've wasted my money, don't waste yours. I'm not promoting any supplier over any other. Just telling you I'm K's of $ in the hole and no more to show for it than if I'd have taken a "Test Booster" I bought at the local supp store.

Biceptoraptor.

Quote Originally Posted by Biceptoraptor View Post
    Guys, listen ... I know we all want our workouts to be productive. I've tried everything under the sun. Diets, training systems, supps, gear ... I've had real gear, and it's hard to come by. I've ordered several times from Pharmacomstore (Steroidify) and always received my order. But not once has any of the gear produced any results. Period. Face it guys. It's nearly impossible to get real gear unless you're a pro. I've had Mexican gear that may have been under-dosed but still worked. None of this shit they are peddling ... Hilma, Dragon, Alpha ... none of it is legit. Period. I've wasted my money, don't waste yours. I'm not promoting any supplier over any other. Just telling you I'm K's of $ in the hole and no more to show for it than if I'd have taken a "Test Booster" I bought at the local supp store.

Biceptoraptor.
    Alright, let me explain this to you:

There's a certain modus operandi that's quite typical to competition trying to bash a well known and established operation like Steroidify.

You sir, fit it to the last bit. This is classic and anyone who's been in forums for a while can see it from a mile of distance.

Please read this carefully:

Since 2014, Steroidify has a permanent offer that we will pay for ANY product that we carry to be tested by accredited and well known labs. Simply send a sealed vial or blister and we will pay for it to be tested. We will also replace product or give you store credit.

We only ask that results are made public on every forum.

So, please quit this behavior already, before you make more of a fool of yourself than you already have.

Thanks.

Biceptoraptor.
    This is entirely untrue, and I don't believe you have ever ordered any products from Steroidify at all. It is well known that we stand behind everything we sell, and we will cover the cost of independent lab testing and the product in question if you send it out and post the lab results publically. Additionally, there are other sources that sell some of these same brands, and people have great success with them regardless of the seller. A quick check of your post history, quickly shows you to be a plant. How about you produce any shred of evidence to back up your ludicrous claims.

Biceptoraptor.
    We will pay for you to get your products lab tested as always, we have thousands of users that love every one of our products and every source goes through a vigorous vetting process. I do not believe you have ever ordered from us to make such a statement as that.

I've always wanted to try pharmacom so that's awesome. Is this source domestic or international?

Nice I've heard good things but never actually tried them yet