napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Southern SARMS Maybe?

I had been using them for almost a year, their GW and LGD was awesome the first time I tried it. Then, over the summer I bought product for a Fall 12 week run. On this run the GW tastes like alcohol with no real product in it, and the LGD........it doesn't have the strong taste similar to what it tasted like the first run where I had good results. I'm just about at the 8 week mark with this stuff, and I'm just not sure. I don't think I see any results from it.

Dylan.......I had so much of this stuff still on hand, I have not yet ordered anything from Pure Essence. Once I came over here to the Amazing Adrenaline Rush, I had planned all along to get my SARMS from PE as soon as I've used up my products from Southern SARMS. I'm right there at the cross roads to dump this stuff and start over with PE?

Now that I'm typing this and I can here myself.......I'm going to ask the silly question anyway......"Has anyone else had poor products from Southern SARMS" and........should I just dump my $300.00 worth of products and start over with PE? I would have jumped in on the Halloween sale if I would have suspected poor products from SS just a couple of days sooner.

Sounds like a typical bait and switch scammer. Gets you hooked on the good stuff then sends out underdosed/bunk shit. I'm sorry to hear this man.
I've never used them so I can't help you there, but I would suggest you just get the goods from PE if you have the funds.
Invest in some RAD140 if you can. That stuff looks awesome. I'm only on day 2 of taking it so I can't vouch for sure, but so far so good.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

27ac1e21b34817b5c6a1874f06f0e3e6.jpg

Grape flavored!

Haha, just kidding. Still tastes like shit. 😉

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Yep.......thanks Bodean. Man, you just have to stay on top of these guys. What's a good source one time, may totally send you junk the next time. It's so hard to stay on top of it. Terrible........costly and a waste of time.

^Agreed, i personally have never used southern sarms so i cannot comment. But i have used Pure Essence sarms and they were good to go for sure,

ive heard both good and bad things about SS.

my opinion, go with someone that has ONLY positive reviews... PE

Yep man.........dang it! The stuff was sitting on my shelf about two months waiting for this current run. Oh well, you're right NY.........at least I have a for sure place to go man.

Listen closely... Heres the deal with them...

Its IMPOSSIBLE to sell some of the things they do at the current prices... They would literally be paying YOU to use their product with what they charge and thats pure fact... Do you think a business runs to not make profit or better yet , to lose money every sale? That makes no sense... Ive seen and heard so many complaints about them bro... Its this type of practice that makes people hesitant... Its shameful an inexcusable... I can help you get taken care of with pure essence since you clearly got taken by ss... Let me know!

Its IMPOSSIBLE to sell some of the things they do at the current prices... They would literally be paying YOU to use their product with what they charge and thats pure fact... Do you think a business runs to not make profit or better yet , to lose money every sale? That makes no sense... Ive seen and heard so many complaints about them bro... Its this type of practice that makes people hesitant... Its shameful an inexcusable... I can help you get taken care of with pure essence since you clearly got taken by ss... Let me know!

Allot of people base their experience of sarms on bunk products.. I would say start with PE from here on out, that way you know youre getting quality shit OP

With everything I've heard about all of these different sarm companies out there, there's no way I'd take the risk of using anything other than pure essence. At least with them, you know you are getting the best quality you can without question. It takes the guesswork out completeky as to whether something is legit or not. Pure essence is the ONLY sarms source I will use

I've used southern SARMS S4 in the past. I got absolutely nothing from it. I kept bumping it up waiting for any sign of vision side effects. I got up to 100mgs before throwing what I had left in the trash. Big ol' waste of money.

Yep, I'll send you a PM on this thanks Dylan! Appreciate your help man!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

With everything I've heard about all of these different sarm companies out there, there's no way I'd take the risk of using anything other than pure essence. At least with them, you know you are getting the best quality you can without question. It takes the guesswork out completeky as to whether something is legit or not. Pure essence is the ONLY sarms source I will use

^Exactly, we have products with pure essence SARMS that are of the highest quality and people to back that up. No need to even attempt to compare or mention other SARMS compnays or try to compare quality's, we let the products do all the talking and the consumer make their decision. That's how strong and confident we are in pure essence products

I've used southern SARMS S4 in the past. I got absolutely nothing from it. I kept bumping it up waiting for any sign of vision side effects. I got up to 100mgs before throwing what I had left in the trash. Big ol' waste of money.

THANK YOU... they try to fool everyone by selling their s4 for basically $20... THATS IMPOSSIBLE... YOU CANNOT BUY THE RAWS, PRODUCE ETC. AND SELL IT AT THAT PRICE... YOU WOULD BE PAYING OTHERS TO USE IT... ITS IMPOSSIBLE... UNLESS YOUR NOT GETTING WHAT YOU THINK YOU ARE AS YOU ALREADY CONFIRMED!

Not surprising....what they sell for 20 bucks defintely isn't S4! LOL

Top Bottom