domestic-supply
        
sarms.forsale
bannednutrition
        
napsgear
samson
steroidify
roidvisor
ultimapharmaceuticals        pharmalady        osgear
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 22

Thread: Robo test E

  1. #1

    Robo test E

    So I've always used cyp with a single cycle of sust. This time decided to go with Enan to see what it's all about. See if I can notice any differences. A few weeks in and feeling good. I can feel the energy rising. I'm on 250mg per week. Nice and low with some deca on top.
    I'll throw some updates out here and there.

  2. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by Saiyan View Post
    So I've always used cyp with a single cycle of sust. This time decided to go with Enan to see what it's all about. See if I can notice any differences. A few weeks in and feeling good. I can feel the energy rising. I'm on 250mg per week. Nice and low with some deca on top.
    I'll throw some updates out here and there.
    How much deca are you running?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by ncbro View Post
    How much deca are you running?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Keeping it at 300mg right now. Decided to do a reload and start "fresh" and build up.

  4. #4
    Great to hear Saiyan. Let us know when that deca strength kicks in. Is it Robo deca as well?

    Sent from my SM-G360P using Tapatalk

  5. #5
    I've never really noticed a difference between Enanthate and CYP, I like both.

  6. #6
    I feel the difference in every ester personally but I'm just ridiculously sensitive to androgens. Do you like deca higher than your test always?

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Enrique View Post
    Great to hear Saiyan. Let us know when that deca strength kicks in. Is it Robo deca as well?

    Sent from my SM-G360P using Tapatalk
    Yea I've got Robo deca. Smooth as can be.

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by FL1025 View Post
    I've never really noticed a difference between Enanthate and CYP, I like both.
    Well I had to give it a shot. I want to be able to say I've tried everything as a rep lol. Still a few things in the list to check off.

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by JackSteel View Post
    I feel the difference in every ester personally but I'm just ridiculously sensitive to androgens. Do you like deca higher than your test always?
    I usually run them equal but have been researching and am going to keep test lower for a few cycles to see. I'll probably eventually try a 2-1 nandrolone-test ratio.

  10. #10
    I haven't noticed much difference between C and E with my use. Thus far, I have to say sust is my favorite but I'm trying prop this time so I can be sure I don't like short esters more. GL Saiyan...its well worth trying everything to see what you react best to.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •