napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Robo test E

Saiyan

So I've always used cyp with a single cycle of sust. This time decided to go with Enan to see what it's all about. See if I can notice any differences. A few weeks in and feeling good. I can feel the energy rising. I'm on 250mg per week. Nice and low with some deca on top.
I'll throw some updates out here and there.

So I've always used cyp with a single cycle of sust. This time decided to go with Enan to see what it's all about. See if I can notice any differences. A few weeks in and feeling good. I can feel the energy rising. I'm on 250mg per week. Nice and low with some deca on top.

How much deca are you running?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great to hear Saiyan. Let us know when that deca strength kicks in. Is it Robo deca as well?

Sent from my SM-G360P using Tapatalk

I feel the difference in every ester personally but I'm just ridiculously sensitive to androgens. Do you like deca higher than your test always?

I've never really noticed a difference between Enanthate and CYP, I like both.

Well I had to give it a shot. I want to be able to say I've tried everything as a rep lol. Still a few things in the list to check off.

I feel the difference in every ester personally but I'm just ridiculously sensitive to androgens. Do you like deca higher than your test always?

I usually run them equal but have been researching and am going to keep test lower for a few cycles to see. I'll probably eventually try a 2-1 nandrolone-test ratio.

I haven't noticed much difference between C and E with my use. Thus far, I have to say sust is my favorite but I'm trying prop this time so I can be sure I don't like short esters more. GL Saiyan...its well worth trying everything to see what you react best to.

So far do you think the biggest difference is just the half life of the ester, or is there a noticeable difference in energy when training?

So far do you think the biggest difference is just the half life of the ester, or is there a noticeable different in energy when training?

From all I've tried the only thing I've noticed a spike in energy is from the no esters/base. Sust just gave me the results faster from half life.

I haven't noticed much difference between C and E with my use. Thus far, I have to say sust is my favorite but I'm trying prop this time so I can be sure I don't like short esters more. GL Saiyan...its well worth trying everything to see what you react best to.

Agreed and thanks.

It's half life is like a day or so shorter. Preference would be twice a week but I know those that hit it once.

Twice a week will just keep your blood levels more consistent throughout the cycle right? Even though once a week will suffice?

Twice a week will just keep your blood levels more consistent throughout the cycle right? Even though once a week will suffice?

Correct mostly. A lot also depends on your body. For some, Enan once a week is fine. I personally metabolize test quicker than most. So I wouldn't feel comfortable doing it just once. Even cyp I fall further than what I would like with once a week. Yet a friend can pin it 10 days and be fine. And both proven by bloods.

Top Bottom