napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Questions

bonillers

Hey Dylan big fan of your videos ... quick question I recently just got done doing deca in my cycle but never used caber most people would say use that high Prolactin goes up but I couldn’t get any in hand . So just wanted to ask you if you knew anyone that sells caber.

So then why did you run the deca if you couldn't get any Faber?

What was your full cycle?

What are your full stats?

What's your PCT?

Is caber essential with deca like 200 or 300mg or just higher dosages? I had about some that uses like 600 at some cycle points and its used for the sides mentioned. Curious if its used for lower dosages.

Is caber essential with deca like 200 or 300mg or just higher dosages? I had about some that uses like 600 at some cycle points and its used for the sides mentioned. Curious if its used for lower dosages.
It's just like being estrogen prone or not. No cookie cutter answer just have it on hand until you find out for yourself. It's the smart thing to do.

Clear your inbox bud. I can't respond to your PM.

It just depends on the person. Some will need it and some don't

Top Bottom