napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

viccharnley

Been reading all these for a while now an finally glad to join the site!
Still new to it all really..
Been crossfit/lifting ( even though am not very strong) for 4 years on an off due to injury or work commitments.
I have never used any supliments, just the hydrating salts you put into water..
I am a 20 year old female, 5'4".
I have always had the little pouch of chunk, never been able to get rid of it..
Not much arm muscle, all legs an flexible!
Just wondering if any one has any advice on recovery, fat loss and how to gain muscle better?!
Cheers

Hello darling,welcome aboard..weight training helps a lot with fat loss, a common misconception is that women who lift weights will be bulky, it's not true..do free weights. Make sure to build a clean diet..Eat 5 times a day in small portions to keep metabolism high. The keto diet works well for women.

Welcome to isarms! We are glad to have you with us. You are in the right place to get the best possible advice you'll find anywhere.

Sarms would be a great option for you for strength, lean mass, and fat loss. They are very safe and very effective for females.

Here is the most popular well rounded stack for females to meet all of those goals. You can get everything you need from www.sarmsx.com

Let me know if you have any particular questions

1-12 mk2866 12.5mg per day the first two weeks, then 25mg per day dosed in the am
1-12 S4 50mg per day split 25mg am and 25mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 GW 20mg per day dosed 30 minutes pre workout

Ooooo thank you I will defo look at the fiet!! I know am a sucker for food, normally I don't have breakfast it's usually a coffee about 7 ( when I get to work) then at 10. Nothing for lunch, then the gym an something quick for tea like chicken an veg/ stirfry. Or I snack on not the wring foods but to much of a an, e.g. al have a tub of hummus! Defo look at the diet to follow that's lovely!

Top Bottom