napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Hey guys new here tryin to get in the loop of things

Andrewalex869

Hey guys im new here just trying to get involved a little bitm I'm from Boston just got on the gear about 10 weeks ago with no actually idea what I was doing other than I had 3 bottles of test c off of altai pharma just trying to learn some information. Thanks!

Best to share your stats, age, how long you have been training, bf%, goals, and then details of your cycle, amount of gear per week, AI, and supports....

32 years old. Ive been lifting off and on since I was 12. Just got back into 6 months ago after years of abusing my body partying. So now I've been on test cypionate for 10 weeks which I probably should have waited but I didn't.
As of right now I'm 5ft 10in and im weighing 189-192lbs I am benching pressing 300lbs raw no spot for 4 reps. Legsled I stack 18 plates for reps of 8. I squat ussually sets of 225-275 depending how I feel. Need to get my squat up hogher than my bench. Also need a pct stack which im in the process of figuring out with someone now.

So let me get this straight you just started training again 6 months ago and you have no idea what you're doing (based on your own words)

And yet you're injecting anabolic steroids into your body.

Top Bottom