napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

First blast cycle help while cruising

Hotsauce

Okay I got my my order today thanks to 9thwonder fantastic communication and very quick delivery thank you. Now here is what I think I want to do okay I have a bottle of cypionate 250 at 20ml. I was thinking after I see my doctor I would like to blast for 14 weeks pinning at 350 a week with 60 mg of turinabol for 6 weeks. So how many cc is it to draw 350 from a 250ml bottle? Any recommendations and tips about this cycle? Thank you

1.4 ml should put you at 350 per week. If you haven't done anything greater than a trt dose you might want to wait till your next cycle to add the tbol. Your first cycle will help you determine how your body is going to react to the increase in test and how to control your estrogen. I've never used tbol. Thinking about throwing it in as well my next cycle. If you decide to run it let me know how it goes.

Do you think 14 weeks is too long? Since after this blast I'd like to go back to my TRT doses which I 100 mg a week. I was thinking wait 2 weeks after my last pin for the Esther to clear then cruise. Should I take an Ai? If so 12.5 e3d? Thank you for responding

No 14 weeks should be fine especially with test cyp. Yeah you will most likely want to use aromasin from day one. Start 12.5mg eod. You'll want to get blood work after 5 or 6 weeks and make an adjustment from there. I'm not very estrogen prone so I go e3d. You can go back to cruising right away I believe. Since you're on trt and not going into pct you don't need to let the ester clear just go back to 100mg per week.

Fantastic! Couple more question what is your take if I pin twice a week at 3/4cc the to regards at 1.4cc once a week? Is there any side effects I should be aware of coming down from a blast? Thanks bro

No might feel a change in energy and stuff. It'll be important to keep an eye on your estrogen you don't want it to be high when your test starts to back down. I pct and its rough sometimes depending on how you are recovering. With test cyp you can do it either way. Once or twice per week it would be personal preference only. There wouldn't be an issue either way with that long of an ester.

No 14 weeks should be fine especially with test cyp. Yeah you will most likely want to use aromasin from day one. Start 12.5mg eod. You'll want to get blood work after 5 or 6 weeks and make an adjustment from there. I'm not very estrogen prone so I go e3d. You can go back to cruising right away I believe. Since you're on trt and not going into pct you don't need to let the ester clear just go back to 100mg per week.
Ya just start cruising w15.....no need to clear esters if no pc...i agree jswole...

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Isn't that kind of high for a cruise? I always thought the point of the cruise was to simply let the androgen receptors resensitize. So cruising would be a TRT dose or 1gram of test per lean mass.

Isn't that kind of high for a cruise? I always thought the point of the cruise was to simply let the androgen receptors resensitize. So cruising would be a TRT dose or 1gram of test per lean mass.
100mg pw is trt dose...good cruise some go higher...i cruise 150mg pw but may even go lower..

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Top Bottom