samson
Steroidify.com
PSL        pharmalady
roidvisorrobolics
irondaddy
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Epistane needed

Epistane needed

Looking for epistane. Form, dosage doesnt matter. Prefer US domestic. Bulk poweder would be a bonus. Sorry if this is a repeat I couldnt find my other post

Thanks
    Jake

You'll have to go international. I doubt any domestic sources have Epi or bulk powder.

Thanks man, thats what I figured. I thought pharma lady had some. I'm just weary of international for obvious reasons. But I may go that route

You can still buy Epistane from the UK at some supplement companies
    THIS MACHINE RUNS ON ROBO PM ME FOR DETAILS

Customs snag that just as easy?

Quote Originally Posted by Jake99 View Post
    Thanks man, thats what I figured. I thought pharma lady had some. I'm just weary of international for obvious reasons. But I may go that route
    I dont mess with international. Too many losses for me. I doubt you will find any domestic though. Why not just run Winstrol?

Quote Originally Posted by RoboGainz View Post
    Why not just run Winstrol?
    True they are very similar

Why does it have to be epi in particular? There are oral steroids that can give similar or even better results

Send me a PM for a price list from Biotech

Epistane needed

Last Epi I got was from Olympus Labs from the UK. It was a few years ago but I thought it went very well during that time. It was bit like winny and I got pretty dry and vascular. Quite frankly though I would much prefer tbol any day. If you can find that sweet spot the lean gains on tbol test are amazing.

I ended up finding some domestic locally..i know lucky...ive used them before...good stuff.

I tried winny once and wasn't,very impressed. Plus, I didnt think it had the anti estrogenic properties epistane does, or does it? For some reason if I get a little gyno and start 20mg of epistane its completely gone within a week or 2 and the pumps, strength and cuts are second to none for me anyways