napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Cabergoline help

Coaster86

Just joined the team yesterday. I've been reading threads for many many years but have never joined. I've have over 8 years of cycles under my belt. Ive been cruising/cycling for 3 of those years. Just introduced tren into my cycles about 2 years ago and fell in love. One problem, I always get puffy and sore nips. Ive tried every AI out there and nothing seems to subside it. Ive even tried nolva. I've researched the hell out of it and it seems that caber is the fix. I get my gear locally and my supplier doesn't have the connection or just doesn't want to mess with it. Does anyone has a legitimate supplier on this. Everything on the net seems to be a scam and I'm already weary about using the net for something as serious as this. I'm tired of looking at these vials and not being able to run it until I have the caber haha. Any info to point me in the right direction would be much appreciated. Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There are a few sources here that have caber on hand. I can think of 2 domestic and 2 international off the top of my head that are absolutely good 2 go. Just dig a little deeper and reach out. As far as getting your gear locally from a guy who doesn't want to mess with the necessary ancillaries, I'd be wary of his intentions or knowledge. Good luck and welcome.

Biotech has pharma grade caber domestic, for a great price. Hit me up in pm and I'll get you a list

Better get that caber when you can. Months back it was no where to be found. LOL

Yea well it seems that way still. I have yet to find it. No contacts apparently on here have it. So I'm still waiting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There are a few great sources on here that carry caber. Spend some more time in the source talk section and pick your choice. You'll get taken care of.

Top Bottom