napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Bitcoin question

-SD-

Got a general question about bitcoin (coinbase) if anyone uses it. When I sell some bitcoin it logs the transaction as "sold bitcoin" and the amount, then I can tap on the log and the note will say the dollar amount sold and when it will hit the bank. Well, now when I tap on the note it doesnt say the dollar amount anymore it just says a long string of letters and numbers. I need the dollar amount since Im tracking all this stuff through the day and book the gains at night in dollar amounts. I dont know if i clicked something or whatever
thanks

it used to say the actual dollar amount and the date it would hit my bank. now its just a line of gibberish? dont know what i did just a while ago
all i can think of is i made a sell and it was taking long and i kept clicking on it and next thing i know this shows up above

Last edited:
Is this coming from your wallet? The string of numbers looks like an address of some kind. Perhaps when you sell the bitcoin it is sold at that price right then and there since bitcoin tends to fluctuate on a daily basis. I know there is a way to track all this through your bitcoin wallet. Sorry, but I just have never used virtual currency to its full potential yet - only dabbled.

Is this coming from your wallet? The string of numbers looks like an address of some kind. Perhaps when you sell the bitcoin it is sold at that price right then and there since bitcoin tends to fluctuate on a daily basis. I know there is a way to track all this through your bitcoin wallet. Sorry, but I just have never used virtual currency to its full potential yet - only dabbled.

yea from my wallet

Top Bottom