napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Advice needed

Boerboelwrangler

Good evening, I am having an issue here in my new home of Germany and looking for advice.
I moved here about 10 months ago from Canada and had a hell of a time finding a source for test cyp, I have cycled it for the last two years and never had an issue getting reliable products, I had a source for a few months eventually here but ended up losing shipment in transit due to whatever, then my source supposedly got caught and that ended.

Is it really this difficult to get reliable product here in Germany? I run just test cup along with arimidex.

Any advice on where I could look for reliable source would be greatly appreciated.

A bit about me, I am a 44 year old male with 6 years experience with test cycles, I use mostly for better health benefits and maintenance of physique.

Cheers

plenty of reliable sources here , they just don't like peoples that ask for a source on their first post ...patience , participate in forum and u'll find it in no time :)

My friend also moved to Germany and now he says that it is a real problem - to find a source in Germany.

When you say reliable sources are you talking about local sources? I’ve always gone to a local source but am finding it harder and harder to pay $4k for gear that I can get on what is said to be a reliable online source like pharmacom (I mention them because they’re the source I am researching now) for less than half the price.

When you say reliable sources are you talking about local sources? I’ve always gone to a local source but am finding it harder and harder to pay $4k for gear that I can get on what is said to be a reliable online source like pharmacom (I mention them because they’re the source I am researching now) for less than half the price.
He's referring to the forum sponsors /sources. They have been careful chosen and vetted by the forum members. I don't recommend going elsewhere and asking questions about other sources is ok but you won't receive much feedback.

Top Bottom