napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Phurious Pharma

Status
Not open for further replies.

perkmedc

First of all I appreciate being accepted to this forum at the inception phase. I look forward to contributing to the successes of my fellow members. This post is a honest review of Phurious's communication, T/A times. I placed an order of various compounds and within 3 days the order was at my front door. Packaging was professional, stealth, and done with extreme precaution. Phurious responded to my questions quickly, and even gave cycle recommendation. I will be conducting various testing on these products including Labmax, bloods, and bacterio centric tests to determine sterilization, and possible impurity content.

I like to conduct these forms of testing to ensure the safety of my Brothers. Based on feedback I've received from my Bro's Phurious gear is as good as any, glad to see they are a sponsor here.

Thanks

Last edited:
First of all I appreciate being accepted to this forum at the inception phase. I look forward to contributing to the successes of my fellow members. This post is a honest review of Phurious's communication, T/A times. I placed an order of various compounds and within 3 days the order was at my front door. Packaging was professional, stealth, and done with extreme precaution. Phurious responded to my questions quickly, and even gave cycle recommendation. I will be conducting various testing on these products including Labmax, bloods, and bacterio centric tests to determine sterilization, and possible impurity content.

I like to conduct these forms of testing to ensure the safety of my Brothers. Based on feedback I've received from my Bro's Phurious gear is as good as any, glad to see they are a sponsor here.

Thanks

LOL [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks

great, let us know how that goes. he is no longer a source here tho

Nice first post but phurious is no longer a sponser here. This is probably the only remaning phurious thread that hasn't been deleted or locked by now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom