napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Phurious Pharma

Status
Not open for further replies.

BLOODLINE

First of all I appreciate being accepted to this forum at the inception phase. I look forward to contributing to the successes of my fellow members. This post is a honest review of Phurious's communication, T/A times. I placed an order of various compounds and within 3 days the order was at my front door. Packaging was professional, stealth, and done with extreme precaution. Phurious responded to my questions quickly, and even gave cycle recommendation. I will be conducting various testing on these products including Labmax, bloods, and bacterio centric tests to determine sterilization, and possible impurity content. I like to conduct these forms of testing to ensure the safety of my Brothers. Based on feedback I've received from my Bro's Phurious gear is as good as any, glad to see they are a sponsor here.

Re: RE: Phurious Pharma

BLOODLINE said:
First of all I appreciate being accepted to this forum at the inception phase. I look forward to contributing to the successes of my fellow members. This post is a honest review of Phurious's communication, T/A times. I placed an order of various compounds and within 3 days the order was at my front door. Packaging was professional, stealth, and done with extreme precaution. Phurious responded to my questions quickly, and even gave cycle recommendation. I will be conducting various testing on these products including Labmax, bloods, and bacterio centric tests to determine sterilization, and possible impurity content. I like to conduct these forms of testing to ensure the safety of my Brothers. Based on feedback I've received from my Bro's Phurious gear is as good as any, glad to see they are a sponsor here.
Thank you for the kind words and welcome to AR.

BLOODLINE said:

We are pleased to hear about your satisfaction with our delivery/communication. We also appreciate your feedback and not only pleased, but encourage you to do whatever you feel is necessary to ensure our products are of the highest quality.

The well being of our customers is just as important to us as it is to you!

We will be eagerly waiting for your results. Thanks!

BLOODLINE said:

Welcome to Adrenaline Rush brother... You are always welcome here and it is great to have you as a member of this rapidly growing community and family...

One thing I can tell you with certainty is this... We do not just allow anyone to be a sponsor here... They are not here if they any sort of background issue on anything... These are all top notch companies and if ever found otherwise, they will rapidly be asked to leave... I just started a new cycle and have Phurious EQ in it... I can confirm basically to the T what you also detailed in terms of T/A times and stealth packaging. I know the guys are phurious are on their game, so I expect nothing but top quality from them... So far, the EQ is extremely smooth but it obviously takes a lot longer to truly judge EQ quality with it being such a longer ester, I have full confidence in the quality and accuracy of the product... You made a good choice... Welcome again bro... Great to have you and thank you for providing a review as well... That is extremely beneficial and helpful to the community to have accurate reviews on what to expect with a product experience...

Anyone else notice this exact post was made not long ago? lol

Not sure why this was at the top of the source section when I entered. Probably filtered old

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom