napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Starting tren e and test e cycle with tbol

So you're on TRT or no?

I feel like you need to get your diet in check 1st. Eating more or less as well as what you eat and how it's prepared are going to be vital.

After dropping some fat with diet & cardio your best bet is a test only cycle. Basically start over.

No, not on TRT.

��
You definitely need to have established a consistent diet before you cycle...its your foundation
It would be best to drop a couple %bf before beginning
Then a cycle of Test...350mg per week would be ideal
I promise you.. It will do everything you need.. No need to "stack" anything other than some Sarms

Ok. I know how to diet down, I just haven't been measuring my food for the past few months. Kind of just been eating a lot and training.

Have you ever worked with a nutrition coach? I stated working with coaches back in 2012 and can't imagine not working with one. It may take some research to find the right person for you, but I would recommend that to any1.

These guys & girls know what foods will work for you, what amounts (too much or too little) and etc. The unfortunate problem is that a lot of them just print up cookie cutter protocol without an analysis.

Ok. I know how to diet down, I just haven't been measuring my food for the past few months. Kind of just been eating a lot and training.
In order to succeed in this lifestyle, you really need to keep the diet dialed in and track things. It has a substantial amount to do with your progress

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Have you ever worked with a nutrition coach? I stated working with coaches back in 2012 and can't imagine not working with one. It may take some research to find the right person for you, but I would recommend that to any1.

These guys & girls know what foods will work for you, what amounts (too much or too little) and etc. The unfortunate problem is that a lot of them just print up cookie cutter protocol without an analysis.

A couple of years ago I had one for 6 months. He got my macros started and I learned how to weigh and count my macros. Also eating whole foods. I just got lazy these past few months. Won't take long to lean down, i'm not a big guy, 15% is high for me.

In order to succeed in this lifestyle, you really need to keep the diet dialed in and track things. It has a substantial amount to do with your progress

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Yeah, I'm getting back serious about nutrition. I'll hit my macros and do my cardio, i'll lean down pretty quickly.

Top Bottom