napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

DIM Off cycle any thoughts?

CelestinMuscle

Hey there,

Has anyone experienced with DIM? If so, is it really usefull?

It doesn't lower estrogen per se if I understood right, but it "regulates" estrogen, however what is "regulation" even supposed to mean?

I will get some tomorrow and take 300mg a day, since I'm Off cycle I think it could just help not being too sluggish

its fine... its not like it does anything largely substantial though.. if you are expecting to see a lot of anything from it then you have the wrong expectation... you can use it if you want, just understand what you see and get from it will be rather incremental

regulate means keep it in check, keep it producing at normal levels but if you are thinking its going to give you some huge energy boost of some kind then you are mistaken... it may help to a small extent but its not going to do anything largely substantial

Hey there,

Has anyone experienced with DIM? If so, is it really usefull?

It doesn't lower estrogen per se if I understood right, but it "regulates" estrogen, however what is "regulation" even supposed to mean?

I will get some tomorrow and take 300mg a day, since I'm Off cycle I think it could just help not being too sluggish
So... regardless of the replies you're doing it anyway?

Top Bottom