napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

First Bridge New SARMs

The mind is a crazy thing bro. It's my weakest point and we fight daily. Sometimes it wins. Sometimes I win. But I don't give up on the fight. Slowly but surely I win more and more.
I agree that around this time is when I also feel a bit down at times. Mine stems from it getting dark early as well, because there isn't time to do anything by the time I get home.
Just stick to it. When you don't feel like going, go anyways. I've surprised myself with lifts because I literally was dragging ass to get in there.
Do I need to brush of the ol' DSM-IV and run some diagnosis with you? Lol. Not poking fun. Full support from me bro. You know that. Keep warm, keep family close, and smash shit in the gym. It all gets better at the end of the day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i would be willing to bet you find your estro may be too low or too high maybe? that is why you are feeling a little bluesy or un motivated. or you have just worked yourself up like i did about my next cycle to the point of almost giving up if the time will pass. cheer up buttercup and gitcho ass in the gym and kill it. you did a lot better than i did with my bridge i totally blew it off and wish i wouldn't have

The mind is a crazy thing bro. It's my weakest point and we fight daily. Sometimes it wins. Sometimes I win. But I don't give up on the fight. Slowly but surely I win more and more.
I agree that around this time is when I also feel a bit down at times. Mine stems from it getting dark early as well, because there isn't time to do anything by the time I get home.
Just stick to it. When you don't feel like going, go anyways. I've surprised myself with lifts because I literally was dragging ass to get in there.
Do I need to brush of the ol' DSM-IV and run some diagnosis with you? Lol. Not poking fun. Full support from me bro. You know that. Keep warm, keep family close, and smash shit in the gym. It all gets better at the end of the day.

Lol the fact that you even mentioned the DSM leads me to believe you are full blown mentally ill! Seriously though, thanks man. It helps to know other people go through the same shit and find inspiration from within to overcome it. BTW are you or will you be running mk677? If you come to Ohio, I have some extra for ya bro...free of charge of course

Sent from my HTC6535LVW using Tapatalk

i would be willing to bet you find your estro may be too low or too high maybe? that is why you are feeling a little bluesy or un motivated. or you have just worked yourself up like i did about my next cycle to the point of almost giving up if the time will pass. cheer up buttercup and gitcho ass in the gym and kill it. you did a lot better than i did with my bridge i totally blew it off and wish i wouldn't have
Yeah it could be hormonal but it's probably just seasonal depression. Thanks for the pick me up bro! Yeah also definitely real worked up about the upcoming cycle lol

Yeah it could be hormonal but it's probably just seasonal depression. Thanks for the pick me up bro! Yeah also definitely real worked up about the upcoming cycle lol

i was the same way but one day you know i woke up pulled out my ballsack to look at it and i thumped that bitch and said FUUUUCK YOU now get to the gym lol that's how i man up. you should try it

i was the same way but one day you know i woke up pulled out my ballsack to look at it and i thumped that bitch and said FUUUUCK YOU now get to the gym lol that's how i man up. you should try it
All I have to do is look at what I looked like in May and I'm ready to go lol

Lol the fact that you even mentioned the DSM leads me to believe you are full blown mentally ill! Seriously though, thanks man. It helps to know other people go through the same shit and find inspiration from within to overcome it. BTW are you or will you be running mk677? If you come to Ohio, I have some extra for ya bro...free of charge of course

Bro there was time that I could quote 90% of that book. EVERY person I talked to, I was analyzing and diagnosing them with stuff. It was automatic. As soon as I saw the person it started lol.
Agreed. Knowing you are not alone can really help strengthen your resolve. Linking with people can build a stronger chain.
Actually I would love to try some mk677! Things haven't allowed it right now but it is definitely the plan at some point. I'm trying to talk the fiancé into making plans. We are thinking March at this point but have to figure out babysitters for the horses lol. So if you had some extra I'd be happy to take it off your hands.

Bro there was time that I could quote 90% of that book. EVERY person I talked to, I was analyzing and diagnosing them with stuff. It was automatic. As soon as I saw the person it started lol.
Agreed. Knowing you are not alone can really help strengthen your resolve. Linking with people can build a stronger chain.
Actually I would love to try some mk677! Things haven't allowed it right now but it is definitely the plan at some point. I'm trying to talk the fiancé into making plans. We are thinking March at this point but have to figure out babysitters for the horses lol. So if you had some extra I'd be happy to take it off your hands.

Sounds good bro

what is DSM is this something I should read?

what is DSM is this something I should read?

Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders. You can read it if you want lol. Just lists like every disorder there is, what they are, symptoms, how to treat (sort of). Lol

Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders. You can read it if you want lol. Just lists like every disorder there is, what they are, symptoms, how to treat (sort of). Lol

oh fuck that I thought it was something inspirational. lol I don't need to psycho analyze shit I already do that enuff

Hahaha. It was a curse for sure. I would pick everyone to pieces lol

BTW didn't I already give my diagnosis like 100 times? lol I am bipolar!!!!!!! Now leave me the fuck alone ahhhhhh!!!!!!!!!! Lol ...seriously though... I am very lucky to have found a doctor who was able to find the right meds to make me stable and normal. A lot of people w this problem either never get diagnosed or never find the right meds combo...crazy...literally lol

BTW didn't I already give my diagnosis like 100 times? lol I am bipolar!!!!!!! Now leave me the fuck alone ahhhhhh!!!!!!!!!! Lol ...seriously though... I am very lucky to have found a doctor who was able to find the right meds to make me stable and normal. A lot of people w this problem either never get diagnosed or never find the right meds combo...crazy...literally lol

Yea it's a tough one for sure. Most people are given drugs that keep them in an "unfeeling" state.
I am glad you found a great doc. One that will go beyond the norm to make it better and not just bearable.

Yea it's a tough one for sure. Most people are given drugs that keep them in an "unfeeling" state.
I am glad you found a great doc. One that will go beyond the norm to make it better and not just bearable.

Yeah man exactly

Last week of the bridge. Finish strong and get as much rest and relaxation between workouts so that I'm feeling ready to go when my eq/test/winstrol/GW/SR/RAD/proviron cycle begins. To those of you who have followed my log and supported me on my journey as well as allow me to be a part of your journey, thank you. I respect and value the knowledge that I'm able to attain through such a great group of people. Grateful and humbled to be a part of this forum.

Last week of the bridge. Finish strong and get as much rest and relaxation between workouts so that I'm feeling ready to go when my eq/test/winstrol/GW/SR/RAD/proviron cycle begins. To those of you who have followed my log and supported me on my journey as well as allow me to be a part of your journey, thank you. I respect and value the knowledge that I'm able to attain through such a great group of people. Grateful and humbled to be a part of this forum.

You've done excellent through this whole log bro, and made some remarkable progress. Kill this last week, and I'm sure you're excited to get that cycle going!

You've done excellent through this whole log bro, and made some remarkable progress. Kill this last week, and I'm sure you're excited to get that cycle going!
Thanks bruddah! I will definitely kill this last week and yes...super excited for that cycle!

Thanks bruddah! I will definitely kill this last week and yes...super excited for that cycle!

don't forget ending stats and pics if you want to as well. thanks for a great log it was nice to read your progress and setbacks and overall experience here. thanks for sharing

Top Bottom